5.0 out of 5 stars My staple sneaker
Published on January 6, 2012 by mrote

3.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, just too narrow
Published on September 14, 2012 by Jester_Fifty-One-Twenty_Three

5.0 out of 5 stars My staple sneaker, January 6, 2012
This review is from: Reebok Men's Record Mile Sneaker (Apparel)
I found these shoes at a reebok outlet after really liking the basic black reebok classics. These looked pretty similar to the classics with a little bit updated look and technology (3d ultralite - which is an alternative to regular eva foam - its denser and more durable and at least just as light or lighter). The craftsmanship is much superior to the black classics (leather or nylon) and the the sole and the upper have way outlasted any classics I've owned without much wear or any material or stitch separation. The gait with these is great for me - it promotes a healthy mid-forefoot strike and strengthens feet. There is a good amount of room in the toebox to spread toes out, making it really comfortable. I also think they are really sweet looking, in a very subtle way (obviously, they're all black). For me this is THE perfect shoe. Besides, the price is ridiculously cheap - cheaper than the classics and IMO better in every way! I bought two more pairs so I can wear my older ones for work (I am on my feet walking around all day on concrete), and well, have two fresh pairs.

I am really happy I found them here on Amazon which had the best price anywhere I looked. And only 1 review, and it's not even in English! As far as the seller, the shoes shipped practically immediately, were here quicker than anticipated and in great condition.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, January 8, 2014
I used it very lightly for about 6 month (just some weekends for playing tennis) and then all the threads start to became apart and I had to switch to my two years old nike

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light weight shoes, December 16, 2013
Because my son runs a lot and these are the ideal and only choice for him and he is a picky , picky person!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kicks, May 13, 2013
Bought for my father in law and they were really light and comfortable, as he needed black sneakers that he didn't need to wear dress shoes all the time

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Man runners, March 27, 2013
My friends all made fun of me when I first got these because they look like Grandpas Monday morning mall walkers. I only got them to have an extra pair of sneakers for when my "real" 130$ pair of running shoes were soaked through from sweat. and these were really cheap. However I found that these shoes are very comfortable and cause me to strike closer to the ball/mid-foot region which I was not used to but have come to like a lot. I have had them for a little over 200 miles now and they are just starting to show signs of wear. now I wear my other running shoes only when these ones are wet or to go to the store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and very light, October 12, 2012
Great running shoe, very light weight and nice fitting. Plain look. Great price. Recommended. Bought two of these and love running in them

3.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, just too narrow, September 14, 2012
I bought these shoes for my phys ed class and got free two day shipping thru amazon prime. Shipping went great, i was able to track where it was pretty well and they arrived almost exactly 48 hours after i placed my order. I love the design and quality of the shoes, but there is just one problem; they are too narrow for my feet. the only problem is that the ball of my foot naturally rests on the raided edge of the insole so it rubs to the point of being painful. other than that i have no complaints and i'm going to keep them an try to break them in a bit. All-in-all a great shoe at a steal of a price.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is why I like Reeboks, August 28, 2012
I've had these for about 3 months and they're still in good shape. They're pretty comfortable and from the day I started wearing them, I don't think they even needed a breaking in period. They just fit well.. and they look good. Pretty solid for the price..

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe, too small, August 9, 2012
I wear a women's 8.5 - 9, so usually am good with 2 sizes down in Mens. This shoe was still too small. Nice design and comfortable, but my toes didn't fit well. Sad.

5.0 out of 5 stars excelente tal cual lo que esperaba, July 31, 2012
muy buena calidad de la marca no esperaba mas, el embalaje acorde con el tamaño del paquete es un producto de calidad y buen servicio

Reebok Men's Record Mile Sneaker