5.0 out of 5 stars Great work Shoes
Published 9 months ago by Truth Be Told

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as wide as other 4E AKA EEEE shoes.
Seems to be the same quality as most other Reebok shoes, but . . . The 4E was not as wide as it should be in these shoes. Even after wearing them several times, they are still very tight. Hopefully, someday, they will make them as wide as other 4E shoes, or make a 6E shoe.
Published 11 months ago by MakeThingsThatWork

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as wide as other 4E AKA EEEE shoes., October 19, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Shoes do not fit well. The are very tight fitting., January 9, 2014
Although, the shoe size read 12Dm, the shoes were hard to get on and felt very tight. Also they appeared narrower than the other size 12D's that I own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great work Shoes, December 25, 2013
I bought the black version to wear to work and they have been great. I have been using them 5 days a week for a year now and they are still in great shape. The build quality is excellent. None of the seams have come loose, the soles are still intact. The only thing I have to do is polish them once in a while and they look new again. They are very comfortable to wear and the fit was fine for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for walking, August 12, 2013
I walk 5-6 miles prt day for exercise. This shoe is comfortable with the support I need and the fit,as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a Size 7 3E US Shoe, June 29, 2014
Shoe fits like any size 7 2-3E shoe found at many brick and mortar stores (Walmart, K-Mart, various shoe stores); I thought I was buying a wider shoe but I guess not. Price was other deciding factor. I will keep the shoes because they are labeled 6.5 4E & if I return them in all likelihood I would get an identical pair (sizewise) from Reebok again. I wonder if this has anything to do with Chinese manufacturing!? My shoes purchased from ASICS fit as expected; why didn't these?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, June 25, 2014
I been wearing Reebok shoes for years now. I am very impressed with the quality of their shoes and the durability in excellent. Shipped on time as expected, thanks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Based on the image,?, March 23, 2014
I got the some nice shoes really I mean real comfortable but the images shown show, the red imprint n logo on the tongue ,, but mine has no logo
Also the bottom says reebok and mine does too but it's blue totally different but it's ok I like them but there not the exact same shoes as shown on the images

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake Reebok or misreprsented, March 21, 2014
Believe the shoe that was sent to me was a fake. Fit was way off. Insignia on side did not have the British flag as shown on all Reeamaze Reeboks. Sorry I sent back the evidence.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product much more rubber than the cheaper sneakers, March 9, 2014
This review is from: Reebok Men's Reeamaze Low Fashion Sneaker (Apparel)
This is a good sneaker with good padding. The price could be a little better but there Reebok's what can I expect lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect !!, February 15, 2014
Perfect fit and perfect price.....Amazon gave these sneakers at the best price I could find and they fit me perfectly,..so no complaints here at all.

Reebok Men's Reeamaze Low Fashion Sneaker