Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 25, 2013
I bought the black version to wear to work and they have been great. I have been using them 5 days a week for a year now and they are still in great shape. The build quality is excellent. None of the seams have come loose, the soles are still intact. The only thing I have to do is polish them once in a while and they look new again. They are very comfortable to wear and the fit was fine for me.
on October 19, 2013
Seems to be the same quality as most other Reebok shoes, but . . . The 4E was not as wide as it should be in these shoes. Even after wearing them several times, they are still very tight. Hopefully, someday, they will make them as wide as other 4E shoes, or make a 6E shoe.
on February 2, 2014
I had a pair of these that lasted 2 years, this is why I considered buying another pair without question, within two days of wearing them they developed an annoying squeak and I had to return them. I have always had great luck with Reebok, I question weather they were real or knock offs.
on December 8, 2012
I just ordered a pair from Amazon as these shoes can be tough to find, and of course the price was right. I work in retail with a lot of standing on cement floors. I have been wearing a pair for about a year now, 5 days a week, 40+ hours a week. Finally starting to wear out (very slight fraying of the fabric around the opening. Previously I tried more "aggressive" style shoes with more formed soles and arch support systems. This simply designed shoe is one of the most comfortable shoes I've worn for long working days. Sometimes less is more.
on September 18, 2015
I have worn these for work. 17 hours per day. I do a lot of walking. The soles are not build for that. 4 months later I could put a finger through the shoe. Very comfortable and at $35 out the door price definitely worth it.
on August 31, 2013
I received the Royal Reeamazes as opposed to just Reeamazes. The only differences are they don't have the UK flag and the tongue only has a small logo saying "Reebok" stitched in blue, the sole is also blue with Ortholite. The model number is exactly the same.

I like them better without the red/flag, but you should know you may not receive the ones exactly pictured.

They fit alright. The only thing I don't like is that they're low, but it's right there in the title. I just read it as low-fashion shoes instead of low, fashion shoes so it's my mistake. But yeah, they're very low.

update May 25 2014: These shoes lasted me a long time. They're also the only 4E shoes I can find that are just casual. Ordered another pair.
on December 24, 2013
My local store didn't stock these in my size. I had one pair they had gotten dirty so I wanted a second. These came with the ortho-lite soles which my original pair didn't have. Can't wait to see if there's a noticeable comfort improvement.
on January 9, 2014
Although, the shoe size read 12Dm, the shoes were hard to get on and felt very tight. Also they appeared narrower than the other size 12D's that I own.
on October 11, 2013
I gave it a Five Star rating because it's an item I'd been looking for and couldn't fine in the stores, I had no problems when it arrived.
I like that it arrived a day earlier than expect & was a perfect fit.
on August 12, 2013
I walk 5-6 miles prt day for exercise. This shoe is comfortable with the support I need and the fit,as well.

See 1 answered question