Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on October 19, 2013
Seems to be the same quality as most other Reebok shoes, but . . . The 4E was not as wide as it should be in these shoes. Even after wearing them several times, they are still very tight. Hopefully, someday, they will make them as wide as other 4E shoes, or make a 6E shoe.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 25, 2013
I bought the black version to wear to work and they have been great. I have been using them 5 days a week for a year now and they are still in great shape. The build quality is excellent. None of the seams have come loose, the soles are still intact. The only thing I have to do is polish them once in a while and they look new again. They are very comfortable to wear and the fit was fine for me.
on January 9, 2014
Although, the shoe size read 12Dm, the shoes were hard to get on and felt very tight. Also they appeared narrower than the other size 12D's that I own.
on August 12, 2013
I walk 5-6 miles prt day for exercise. This shoe is comfortable with the support I need and the fit,as well.
on August 31, 2013
I received the Royal Reeamazes as opposed to just Reeamazes. The only differences are they don't have the UK flag and the tongue only has a small logo saying "Reebok" stitched in blue, the sole is also blue with Ortholite. The model number is exactly the same.

I like them better without the red/flag, but you should know you may not receive the ones exactly pictured.

They fit alright. The only thing I don't like is that they're low, but it's right there in the title. I just read it as low-fashion shoes instead of low, fashion shoes so it's my mistake. But yeah, they're very low.

update May 25 2014: These shoes lasted me a long time. They're also the only 4E shoes I can find that are just casual. Ordered another pair.
on December 8, 2012
I just ordered a pair from Amazon as these shoes can be tough to find, and of course the price was right. I work in retail with a lot of standing on cement floors. I have been wearing a pair for about a year now, 5 days a week, 40+ hours a week. Finally starting to wear out (very slight fraying of the fabric around the opening. Previously I tried more "aggressive" style shoes with more formed soles and arch support systems. This simply designed shoe is one of the most comfortable shoes I've worn for long working days. Sometimes less is more.
on June 29, 2014
Shoe fits like any size 7 2-3E shoe found at many brick and mortar stores (Walmart, K-Mart, various shoe stores); I thought I was buying a wider shoe but I guess not. Price was other deciding factor. I will keep the shoes because they are labeled 6.5 4E & if I return them in all likelihood I would get an identical pair (sizewise) from Reebok again. I wonder if this has anything to do with Chinese manufacturing!? My shoes purchased from ASICS fit as expected; why didn't these?
on March 23, 2014
I got the some nice shoes really I mean real comfortable but the images shown show, the red imprint n logo on the tongue ,, but mine has no logo
Also the bottom says reebok and mine does too but it's blue totally different but it's ok I like them but there not the exact same shoes as shown on the images
on February 2, 2014
I had a pair of these that lasted 2 years, this is why I considered buying another pair without question, within two days of wearing them they developed an annoying squeak and I had to return them. I have always had great luck with Reebok, I question weather they were real or knock offs.
on December 24, 2013
My local store didn't stock these in my size. I had one pair they had gotten dirty so I wanted a second. These came with the ortho-lite soles which my original pair didn't have. Can't wait to see if there's a noticeable comfort improvement.

See 1 answered question