Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 14.3 x 9 x 5.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- ASIN: B008GVXTDK
- Item model number: Reebok Royal Court Mid-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 24, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love the Shoe. THE ONLY PROMBLEM I HAD IS THAT I ORDERED ANOTHER SHOES WITH THIS. THE TWO OF THEM WEIGHTING 2lbs EACH AND I BULKED THEM. Read morePublished on August 4, 2013 by Marco Richards
i love it, this shoes is excellent, i buy for my brother and it fit well he love this shoesPublished on July 25, 2013 by rodrigo