4.0 out of 5 stars Nano 2.0 v.s. Inov-8
I know there are a lot of reviews out there for both of these types of shoes... trust me i read most of them. For the most part they are correct, it is user preference. So, i couldn't decide and bought both, i have a pair of Inov-8 230's and i just bought a pair of the Nano 2.0's.

Quite simply i like them both but if i take into account which i wear more...
Published 19 months ago by ALEXANDER

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money
Bought these shoes with the hope that they would be a light and airy alternative to conventional running shoes. Have had them for about 3 weeks and the sole on the right shoe has begun to tear away. Complete waste of $110.
Published 12 months ago by Arthur Hanus

4.0 out of 5 stars Nano 2.0 v.s. Inov-8, May 19, 2013

Quite simply i like them both but if i take into account which i wear more often through the week (Crossfit 5 times a week) its the Nano 2.0's.

I like that they feel good as i am transitioning to the "natural running" style. They don't feel bad on my heels when i start to lose my running form. I like the toe spread up front. Over all its just a comfortable shoe. I keep meaning to wear my Inov's again but i can't help but always reach for the Nano's when its' time to go.

And love that Reebok lets you design your own. Really liking my Reebok Nano 2.0's!

5.0 out of 5 stars nano 2.0, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Reebok Mens Running Shoes Crossfit Nano 2.0 (Apparel)
These are one of the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever worn. They are "buy 2 pairs" comfortable. Love them!

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Reebok Mens Running Shoes Crossfit Nano 2.0 (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, and excellent service, March 27, 2014
this shoes are really something else, it makes you feel comfortable and relaxed, and it really helps in the workout routine

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 25, 2014
Love Orange, I have a wide foot and they fit to size. But, I still can't bench press 150lbs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 21, 2014
Very comfortable. Great workout sneaker.