5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Safety Shoe
Published 14 months ago by Charles J. Sarchet

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent shoes, size issues and look
Fit kind of big, but not worth returning because I needed them pretty quick, oh well.

Also, the material looks a lot less professional than I would have hoped, just overall sneakers and not that sharp either they have some odds and ends that are imperfect and the shoe laces are an incredible length (for what?).

I will change my rating if they end up...
Published 17 months ago by Drew

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Safety Shoe, September 6, 2013
I can wear these all day, most days at work, without any discomfort. If your going to be wearing them all day and standing on a hard surface in one place, you may want an anti-fatigue insert or get a mat. Characteristics are about the same as other skater shoes. More comfortable than Vans in my opinion. You can still thrash pretty good with these but I have better. Overall, a good looking, comfortable safety shoe you can wear for work and play.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent shoes, size issues and look, June 30, 2013
Drew (Fayetteville, AR) - See all my reviews

I will change my rating if they end up being durable, which is really the main thing with safety shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these., May 10, 2013
As a bartender, I prefer my work shoes to be slip resistant and steel toe. The problem is that most shoes that meet that criteria, are big and black and bulky. These are perfect for me, because they have that "skater" look. If I drop a bottle on my toe, it doesn't hurt, and I can look cool while it happens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety sneaker., October 27, 2014
These do run significantly larger than normal sneakers. I am a 10.5M US bought the 9.5M US and a 9 probably would have been an ideal fit, but I like my shoes a little loose. The laces are way too long but I make my own from paracord anyway.

So far with my orthotics these have been mostly comfortable during break ins. No blisters or anything like that. I do get fatigue after an 8 hour day at the power plant, but this most likely my feet and getting acclimated to the new orthotics.

I mostly got these so my boss thinks I am wearing sneakers and when he calls me in to reprimand me I can laugh because they meet our safety criteria.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good design but not comfortable, November 13, 2014
I used these shoes for 10 days and I could say it looks good and most of my friends saw it and loved it.
But before I till you why I didn't like it I want to till you that I am a FAT guy.

The shoes are really uncomfortable and it causes a pain in my back and my feet.
I really couldn’t handle the pain so I threw it away.
Even after changing the insole.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 12, 2014
Great shoe great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, September 29, 2013
I have wide feet so these shoes are perfect for me. Shipping was super fast also. I will definately be buying another pair when these wear out.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm pleased with the fit and breath-ability of the shoe, September 20, 2014
I bought these to replace a pair of Timberland Pro sneakers that only lasted 6 months before wearing out the heel padding. I'm pleased with the fit and breath-ability of the shoe. I find the sizing true to both New Balance & Timberland sizing. I've only owned them for two weeks so can't speak to durability but so far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is good for those who loves to wear in any circumstances, September 22, 2014
This product is good for those who loves to wear in any circumstances, like in heavy industry factory area or in construction area, cause they have safety shields for your toe fingers. They are a little heavy, but when you wear them it actually won't feel as a heavy one. Nice shoes for those who loves this brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars fitment, October 6, 2014
Kind of large in the toe area. Maybe because I have small feet, or the steel toe is to big.

Reebok Men's Soyay RB1920 Safety Shoe