Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reebok Men's Speedfusion RS L Running Shoe
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 31, 2015
Good quality and thankfully made in Vietnam and not China as the previous poor quality Reebok's that I purchased that fell apart within a few months. I noticed a small part of these coming apart but glued it straight away. Also the blue lines started peeling off too, also glued back. Maybe the heat here. Otherwise good quality so far.

UPDATE.
Within a few weeks a small area of the soul came off, bad glue or because id stored them for a year, who knows. Also the material at the front is like paper (above my toes, holes in the fabric began appearing on both sides within a few months)
on November 28, 2014
To be honest, I wanted to get Nikes because everyone at the gym has Nikes. But after a coupon from Amazon, I couldn't resist this bargin. Fits true to size and feels just as good quality as a Nike shoe. I'm not an gym rat or avid runner, so these work great for walking the pups or just a jog around the block when I feel fit.
on April 29, 2014
I usually run in high end running shoes priced well over $90.00. I decided to give these shoes a try. I have to say that I bought these for $40. I am very satisfied with my purchase. I run at least 12 miles per week, no issues at all. I will buy another pair.
on December 2, 2014
The sneakers fit perfectly. The comfort, style and color are complementary to look of the shoe.
Reasonable price and work well when working out at the gym.

I will definitely purchase another pair of these shoes in another color.
on December 26, 2014
These shoes are attractive and the rubber soles are suprisingly "runnable" (for my normal 8-mile run). However, the fit is smallish, even compared to my previous pair of Reebok shoes (which are only 8 months old), and I will need to get another pair a half size larger for more running.
on June 24, 2014
The first time that I buyed shoes at Amazon I chose a pair biggers. This time I chose this pair for practice sports and they're just what I need. Comfortably, light weight and no animals needed to produce them.
on December 15, 2014
My son needed sneakers with no black on the bottom for gym class and these fit the bill. His old cheap sneakers were slippery and he is happy that he can make sharp turns without risk of his feet sliding out from under him, these work very well on the slick gym floor.
on June 16, 2014
REEBOK are my son's favorite brand. I was pleased to Find that the Seller offered a great price for such a high quality running shoe. THE SHOE IS SOLID, GOOD WEIGHT, VERY ATTRACTIVE COLOR PATTERN, AND MY SON SAYS THEY ARE INCREDIBLY COMFORTABLE. GLAD SELLER HAD SUCH A GREAT PRODUCT AT SUCH A FAIR PRICE. WILL USE SELLER AGAIN WITHOUT QUESTION. WE HAVE HAD COMPLIMENTS FROM. STRANGERS ABOUT WHAT A NICE SHOE IT IS. CAN'T BEAT THAT!
on March 27, 2014
It fit my size 13 foot fantastically. It's very comfortable to walk and run in. The only problem I have is that rocks sometimes get stuck in the groves on the bottom.
on May 22, 2014
I go to the gym almost everyday, and these shoes are great. They are light and comfortable. I'd recommend it.