Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reebok Men's Workout Plus R12 Sneaker
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 22, 2015
I love these shoes, especially in this red color. I bought my size and it fits very well. It fits my foot well and it is not loose at all, compared to another brand I bought. These shoes are definitely worth the money.
on February 22, 2014
I'm impressed with the look of this shoe. The fit is right on except in the ball of the foot area. It feels a bit big and slips off my bare feet when I walk. I haven't tried them on with socks, but I suspect it will still happen. Maybe after they get worn in the slipping will stop. Overall, I'm pleased with the shoe.
on May 1, 2014
These kicks are sick! I ordered a size 10 on another order because someone said to get a half size bigger for being kinda tight. I have wide feed and that half size was too big. I ordered a 9.5 and they fit perfect. Gonna re order some white ones
on March 9, 2014
I gave them a five cause of the quality and comfort of the shoe... Looks great and feels great on... I'd recommend to all... Great service as well... Will be making another purchase soon...
on September 9, 2013
this is exactly as it shows online, i had a pair back in 2007 and lasted a year so i just had to get them one more time, i love those shoes :)
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 12, 2014
Great shoe. Great quality an even sent an extra pair of gray laces. Love these shoes an the price was rite. Thank u an showed up a day early.
on April 12, 2014
I would by again,exactly what was advertise was received,am very please with my purchase and would certainly buy again,''REBOOK'S BACK''
on November 21, 2014
Aw man was a great deal I paid 25$ for 10.5. They came quick and was it great,new condition no defects. Great shoes n great seller.
on December 17, 2013
Excellent show for the money. Bought several pairs of these in different colors. Love them! I can recommend this to anyone!
on February 15, 2014
I had this pair of shoes before in a high top. I enjoy how this pair looks and feels, great for being on my feet all day.