5.0 out of 5 stars Doing a workout program like Insanity, or P90X?
I bought this shoe to do the workout program Insanity in!
I wanted something lightweight, that could be comfortable for changing direction in, and jumping in.
These shoes were exactly what I was looking for! They are very breathable and they are very flexible.
Published 21 months ago by Guy from Michigan

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly bigger
The shoe came nicely in the box. However when I tried the shoe, it was somewhat bigger then what I expected
Published 16 months ago by Jackie Lee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Doing a workout program like Insanity, or P90X?, May 2, 2013
This review is from: Reebok Men's YourFlex Train 2.0 Cross-Training Shoe (Apparel)
I bought this shoe to do the workout program Insanity in!
They're very lightweight, so if you're doing a workout program that involves a lot of jumping or changing direction,
they're a perfect candidate for your next Cross Training shoe.

Overall a Great Shoe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, light shoe for working out at the gym., April 25, 2013
These shoes have been very comfortable, light,supportive and easy to break in. I have been wearing running shoes at the gym for years but these are superior. I would order a half size up from your regular shoe size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cross-trainer that doesn't cost a small fortune., May 16, 2013
I wanted a versatile athletic/activity shoe and took a chance on these. They are lightweight, breathable, comfortable, and have a really flexible sole. They have been comfortable while walking and have good lateral support. I think these shoes would be good for working out in the gym, walking, biking, jogging, or casual wear. If you are going to participate in a particular sport on a regular basis I'd recommend buying a shoe specifically for that sport. However, if you are looking for a comfortable athletic shoe that you can wear to the store or to join in on a quick pick-up game, then these shoes should work. The only thing I didn't like about these shoes initially is the tongue: it is not as padded as what I am used to wearing. I normally wear basketball or skate style shoes and those have thick padded tongues. I realize that most running shoes or cross-trainers do not have thick padding in the tongue and it took me a couple of days to get used to it. No big deal. The shoes were also just a tiny, tiny bit snug along the sides of the forefoot at first, but after a couple of days of wear I didn't notice that anymore. This might be an issue if you have a wide foot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reebok's Free Run, January 25, 2013
Outstanding! Better than the Real Flex and virtually the same comfort and performance as the Nike Free Runs at a more reasonable price. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, August 21, 2013
thanks for all, I recived the shoes on time, and they fix really good.Size and color were the ones I choose. They are how I expected.thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoe ever!!!!, April 29, 2013
Kevin Grant (Monticello, AR United States) - See all my reviews
I like this shoe because it:

1) Is very lightweight.
2) Is very cool and comfortable.
3) Still provides plenty of support left and right, I tend to turn my feet to the outside..
4) Looks good.

My second pair... I hope Reebok keeps making these...

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable/supportive shoe, June 21, 2013
The shoe is light, comfortable, and the medium width fit my foot perfectly. It comes with a good insole with good/supportive cushioning perfect for either running or working out at the gym. Nice, light breathable material. The only downside is that there is no arch support built in. Maybe the shoe needs to be broken in. Regardless, for the price i got it at (the shoe is now more expensive) i cant complain. its a really good shoe and worth it if you can find a good deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable, May 27, 2013
My boyfriend needed a new pair of shoes.. his only requirement was they had to be flexible...these are perfect. They fit him perfectly and they are very light. He loves them :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
LOVE MY SHOES!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Reeboks, June 27, 2014
hoping to purchase more. Love the flex on these. Got the nanos for working out, got these for walking around.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›