5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shoe
Published on July 3, 2012 by M. Takata

3.0 out of 5 stars Reebok Yourflex Shoe
Shoe is very light weight, great padding, unsure if it will hold up long term. It fills great on the foot, really like the Reebok brand, but I would look at another style of shoe rather than this.
Published 22 months ago by Missileman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shoe, July 3, 2012
This review is from: Reebok Men's Yourflex Run Running Shoe (Apparel)
I'm a returning runner and initially fell into the "minimalist" craze, with the expected results. After healing up I decided to try out a slightly more padded shoe and put on the Yourflex by Reebok at a local sports store. Fantastic. Immediately I felt how light they were, how comfortable, soft and airy they were and how much they flexed underfoot (this is a good thing!).

I now have about 20 miles on them and they are easily my favorite running shoe, and the shoe I am most likely to reach for out of my closet... period.

Pluses: Light, well ventilated, flexy underfoot but still padded, super comfy
Minuses: Not fancy looking, no toes, can't julienne carrots

Seriously, if you're looking for a lightweight, inexpensive mid-strike/forefoot strike style running shoe with a little fluff underfoot, you won't find a better one.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe, NOT MINIMALIST, June 22, 2012
This review is from: Reebok Men's Yourflex Run Running Shoe (Apparel)
This shoe is fantastic, got the grey and white ones for $51 dollars, i have pretty average feet good arch and normal width and i got these in 10.5 they run true to size. as with all new running shoes i'll wear them for a day to break them in and get a feel for them then run in them, and these feel amazing, they really absorb any impact when you walk, if you're not a runner get these for when you go out on walks or your spending a day sight seeing. the upper is a synthetic mesh that is very breathable and keeps your feet cool and prevents blistering. running in these feels amazing, this is a lightweight shoe, not a minimalist shoe, you are getting a lot of padding, however it is extremely lightweight and comfortable to run in. the shoe is extremely flexible and allows for a lot of natural foot motion, which i find comfortable but other runners seek more stability.

THIS SHOE IS WORTH EVERY DOLLAR.

the yourflex is a more basic version of the realflex.

5.0 out of 5 stars exelente producto, October 6, 2012
Exelente producto y la entrega fue rapida ... ligeros bonitos y bastsnte flexibles en realidad ... para trotar son realmente comodos

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, Stylish and Minimal, October 6, 2012
These running shoes are extremely light with a great look and good feel. Shoe strings stay tied. Logo is not overbearing and they are very comfortable. I need one in every color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, January 4, 2014
Very comfy shoes and I am a woman. Plenty of room in the toebox. I use these for Zumba and Step both!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, comfy, light weight., January 3, 2014
This shoe has been great for me. Amazing for running and squatting. My only complaint, the cloth wore thin in the tow area quicker than anticipated, but then again I am very hard on shoes. I would recommend these to someone who runs on track, treadmill or road. Too soft for gravel or offroad.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is small, December 5, 2013
I ordered the size I always wear and my toe hits the end of the shoe. Not a good thing to have in a work out shoe.
Did the measuring tapes in China shrink?

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, June 8, 2013
These shoes are very light and comfortable, I have used mine as everyday shoes for over a year now, and while they have become a little worn they are holding up well. the fit runs a little small I think. only thing that can get a little annoying is that the tongue tends to fall to the outside as I walk. I wish they still carried my size, I'm tempted to get the newer version.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, March 29, 2013
teddie simms (johnsonville, il USA) - See all my reviews
my grandson loved these shoe he said they were so comfortable could hardly get him to wear any thing else after they started wearing down like all shoes do not a real white more of a tan grey color

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable., March 10, 2013
this is a great light weight tennis shoe great for everyday jogging can support a person that is over 240.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›