5.0 out of 5 stars New look for Reebok
I think this has to be one of the best looking pair of Reebok's in a good long while. The fit is perfect and are very comfortable to run in. I've had them for a week now and i have no complaints. I'm 6'2" and 180lb and wear a size 11 in men's in other brands and the 11 in these fit snug and seem to be true to size.
Published 23 months ago by Omar S

1.0 out of 5 stars Very good shoes for a short time
These shoes are very comfortable and fit better than any of the other zig's I have tried. They are very lightweight and I can barely tell I am wearing them.

Update:
Published 23 months ago by BigHutch

5.0 out of 5 stars New look for Reebok, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Reebok Men's Zig Heel Running Shoe (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for running and other exercises. Really holds up, January 4, 2013
I have always loved the Zigtech shoes. I purchased the very first ones and had two others before I went a different route. But those ones broke so I went back to the Zigs and I am definitely not regretting it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these zig heels better than the ones that have full zig bottoms., December 30, 2012
These are extremely soft and comfortable all around your feet. Size is true to what is normally.Like I wear a 12 mens and that's what I ordered and they were perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, February 27, 2013
great shoe , have a lot of shock impact absorption so your knees are not gonna hurt while you jogging , totally recommend it an d also the seller !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe!, March 19, 2013
These shoes are extremely comfortable and they breath very well. Great for running and just for a regular everyday shoe. Besides all of that the just look cool on your feet!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, March 22, 2013
This is my second pair of Reeboks with this type of sole. Good support and the shoe fits just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars OK!, February 27, 2013
Very good tennis, soft comfortable and safe! I loved the aerodynamics and comfort inside! very nice and excellent modern shoes, recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, February 16, 2013
if you have knee or back pain recommend trying these sneakers they helped me greatly . . . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at super price., February 11, 2013
I found these shoes very good for casual running and workout. They are not designed for athletics. I bought them for $44 with free shipping so the price was great. Overall great in performance.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very good shoes for a short time, January 23, 2013

Update:
After one month of wear at work, in a controlled environment, the black rubber on the shoes began to crack and split. The shoes still feel fine but are an eyesore. I would not recommend these shoes to anyone.

Reebok Men's Zig Heel Running Shoe