5.0 out of 5 stars awesome
These are my favorite slippers that I own. I fell in love with the reebok zig brand and own a few different pairs of shoes and slippers. Very comfortable. Never had a problem with them. My wife and daughter now have a pair.
Published on November 15, 2012 by J. Tarullo

2.0 out of 5 stars looks can be deceiving.
I have a few pairs of Reebok zigtech trainers. I really like them. I was a Nike fan for along time Reebok pulled me away. I decided to try the slides. They are to narrow and stiff. Not a fan of the slides by any means. Think twice about these slides.
Published on October 10, 2012 by mtbmonkey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars looks can be deceiving., October 10, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, November 15, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Fit Problem, September 20, 2012
The design looked good but the problem was the fit. Two dislikes: the velcro adjustable flap is too wide and unwieldy, like "overkill"; the second problem is my foot slips in at an un-natural angle, like a bit cock-eyed. That resulted in my foot coming out of the flip-flop involuntarily. They are comfortable when they stay on, but I cannot recommend this style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandal, May 24, 2012
This was the first pair of sandals I bought from Reebok and I love them. Very comfortable and great support for my feet and legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
very good excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, February 24, 2014
My husband loves reebok slippers cause they are comfy, soft and durable. His reebok slippers have been some really tough situations and still looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them, October 25, 2013
Comfortable, and wearing them now. I would advise you to buy a 1/2 size bigger for a more perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, April 26, 2013
I bought this for a friend and he was very happy with the product, no complaints from him, his money was well spent and a very quick shipping we must say as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 2, 2013
It was what I expected, good fabric and the measure is expected, recommend this product, cool shirt for hot climates

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente, February 25, 2013
el producto es la calidad que describen y el tiempo de llegada del producto es el estipulado en los parametros

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›