5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, Cost & Quality
I have worn these shoes in the gym for about a year a half now. Great comfort, support and the cost is pretty good. If you need a really comfortable and light weight sneaker to cross train in this is it...I do not run but do a lot of Precor and this shoes works very well. True to size as well...
Published 12 months ago by Marc W.

3.0 out of 5 stars ZIGDYNAMIC BLACK/SUSHI GREEN
I CHOSE THIS RATING BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE OF A WINTER SHOE; MORE CONSTRICTED THAN THE OTHER ZIGZAG DESIGNS AND I MIGHT HAVE A BETTER REVIEW OF THEM IF I WALK IN THE WINTER WITH THEM, MORE LEATHER THAN MESH, HARD TO BREAKIN !!!!!!! LOVE THE ZIGZAG CONCEPT!!!!!!
Published 5 months ago by Doug Brewton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, Cost & Quality, April 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FEEL AND LOOK, February 28, 2013
WOW WHEN I GOT THEM THEY LOOK SO COOL I PUT THEM ON AND THEY FELT SO GOOD I BOUGHT ANOTHER PAIR ALL BLACK SO I CAN WEAR THEM TO MY WORK THANKS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!, December 22, 2013
I wore out my old pair of Zid D's so I order this pair. The shoe is very comfortable and stable. Amazon price beats Dick's by a mile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zig Running Shoe, November 16, 2013
This is my second pair. My first one lasted almost 3 years. I use it during weight training and any outdoor activity.

3.0 out of 5 stars ZIGDYNAMIC BLACK/SUSHI GREEN, October 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome shoe, September 9, 2013
these shoes are awesome....they fit great.. and i don't even feel like they're on. fast shipping tooo....these shoes are the bomb! thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars hard to find size 16, July 25, 2013
It is very hard to find shoes when you have size 16.I saw these and jumped on the chance to get them. Look awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes, May 22, 2013
Comfy, stylish, they are green and fit perfectly would definitely purchase another pair of reebok zigs. All of my family and friends like them

5.0 out of 5 stars Try them!, May 5, 2013
I'm on my feet, working on concrete for 8 hours a day and I go through shoes like crazy, but these last a long time for me. I'm 225lbs. This is my second pair and in between them I tried a kind of knock off version of Zig tech's from another company and they were terrible, for my use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size shipped, April 4, 2013
The description clearly said men's size 12 and we received a 121/2...would have liked them if they were the right size. Did not go through the hassle of returning.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›