5.0 out of 5 stars Love my ZigUltra's
This is my 3rd set of Zigs. I'm extremely hard on shoes and wear them as my daily footwear. Reebok seem to fit me more true to size and have much better durability than say Nike's. I wear Nike's out in 4 months. I keep my Zigs over a year (dates of purchase below).

Published 14 months ago by S. Larsen

2.0 out of 5 stars Prone to wear and tear
I am writing this 1 month after I have started using these shoes.
Pros:
- Feels really comfy
- Looks great and grabs attention
- Perfect for my jogging routine
Cons:
Published 1 month ago by kalyan

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my ZigUltra's, October 15, 2013

My first set of Zigs were the Reebok Zig Flow (2/9/11). I wore them during the Paramedic program and put a serious amount of time and miles on them. They are still the best shoes I've ever worn comfort wise (need more time in the Ultra's but they are contenders so far). My only complaint was that the sole wasn't as durable as other shoes and rocks constantly got stuck in them. They did still last the entire Paramedic program you could just see how much had worn off. Based on my recommendation 2 other class mates purchased them. We were doing 12-24 hour shifts to get our required calls done and these helped fight fatigue in our feet. I still used them as my yard work shoes until I bought these ZigUltra's.

My second set were the Reebok Zig Wilds (5/30/12). I picked these as they look more durable. They definitely were. The downside was they were never as comfortable. The soles held up better and rocks were not as big an issue so both my prior complaints had been addressed. I just wish they retained the pervious comfort. I don't care for round laces as they come untied easier. These are now my yard work shoes. Answer Reebok ZigUltra.

Reebok ZigUltra (10/12/13) I'm extremely happy with them so far. I've worked out once and took my dogs on a walk 3 times so far besides my usual daily wear. They are more comfortable than the wilds and feel lighter too. Very much reminiscent of my first zigs. They have a lower profile sole keeping your feet closer to ground which is welcomed for weight lifting and working out. The sole has zones with softer parts for better impact absorbstion as well as stiffer parts for durability. Seems they combined the sole from my previous 2 shoes and it works. These are comfortable. Thank god these have flat laces. My old zigs came untied a lot. The eyelets keep the laces flat while laced up. These just feel like a refined version of my first Zig. The upper also seems more refined and really hugs my foot. I won't know about durability until I go to replace them but so far I'm happy. They say Black/Rivet Grey/Flat Grey/Pure Silver but are a dark blue as you can see in the photo. I love The color they are a nice looking dark blue, goes great with jeans. I don't care for flashy shoes and these just look nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, November 28, 2013
I really like these sneakers for cardio and lifting. They are plenty bright and quite fun to wear.

They do run somewhat small. You probably want to order a half size larger than normal. Great value for a sharp lookin shoe!

5.0 out of 5 stars shoes, October 15, 2013
Nice shoes. Good color and comfortable. I like them. I would recommend them to someone that likes color in their shoes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Prone to wear and tear, November 2, 2014
I am writing this 1 month after I have started using these shoes.
Pros:
- Feels really comfy
- Looks great and grabs attention
- Perfect for my jogging routine
Cons:
- The right shoe sole has already started separating. To be fair, I have been using this as my primary shoe and wear it all day. but this has never happened to any of my other shoes. I was busy and missed the refund window else I would have returned them. now i need to use some glue and fix it myself
- It doesnt offer grip on surfaces like steel, watery surface, polished flooring, etc. so are they shoes meant for running only on treadmills in the gym ?

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SHOE, June 12, 2014
Shoe fits great and provides excellent shock absorption and comfort. Best running shoe I have ever had. I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice shoe, February 14, 2014
this is a good shoe.it has good support. I can't wear women's shoe because they run to narrow
but the men's are perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price in Zig sneaks, July 11, 2014
Frank Menz (Casselberry, Florida) - See all my reviews
This is my 2nd zig purchase through Amazon, I'm very satisfied with both transactions. These fit great and I'm sure I got the best price available on these. The last pair I bought a year ago on Amazon also, best way to buy zig sneaks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 10, 2014
Shoes fit great..look great..arrived in about 3-4 days...inexpensive! Can't complain here..very pleasant shopping experience

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly. Runs a little smaller so order a ..., July 12, 2014
Michael Tillery (PRATTVILLE, AL, US) - See all my reviews
Arrived quickly. Runs a little smaller so order a half size larger. I did based on other reviews and shoe fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice lookin shoes at a great price, August 8, 2014
Nice lookin shoes at a great price. I saw these shoes at footlocker for $100. Looked them up on amazon and paid $50.

Reebok Men's ZigUltra Running Shoe