Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on December 28, 2013
After shopping "brick and mortar" stores for shoes for my 13 year old son and having no luck, we found these online. The price was right, so we ordered. It does me no good to buy "off brand" shoes for him because they wear out and look terrible within a month. When these arrived, we were both surprised that we liked them even better than we expected. He has had these for two months now and they still look like new. He said that one of the lines were coming loose, but considering the condition of his last pair of shoes after just a month, I am still very pleased. If you can't tell from the picture, the black lines on these shoes are raised rubber. Very cool! This is the first pair of shoes my son has had that got compliments from his friends.
on December 27, 2013
Good fit, shipping got goofed from distributor but amazon made it right and sent me another pair right away. I've had other "zig" rebok shoes but these are by far the best. Other pairs Have had large crevice in the soles where rocks would get stuck. These are not the same and more flexible.

One thing I thought was kind of strange was a small flap that sticks off the heal. It looked strange at first but don't notice it now and it is a nice place to pry shoe off in a hurry.
on April 14, 2013
Way to tight. I purchased two shoes for their light weight but for different activities. This pair is way to tight. I know my feet are not as small as they used to be from years of cycling but this much. The weight and support are fine just need to be wider.
on May 4, 2016
I like them, BUT could a a bit wider!... Seems to me the insole is a bit thick!... Out on my first hike, had to remove them for some level of comfort... Later, I tried thin cycling socks with the insoles, STILL had comfort issues!... Now, just go without the insoles and I'm 'good'... For now!
on January 9, 2013
Purchased these shoes for a gift. I had never heard of Zigmaze. The person I gave them to flipped out over them. I hear he is wearing these to work (warehouse) and they are great on his feet.
on May 21, 2013
These shoes are Great. These zigmaze shoes are the second generation zigtec shoes and they are an inprovement over the first gen older ones. They are lighter, very flexable and hopefully will last longer than the first gen zigs.
I have one pair for work and one pair for workouts and walking. GOOD SHOES!!!! GOOD AMAZON PRICES!!!!!!
on August 27, 2013
I have a wide feet so i normally wear 10.5 i order one size 10.5 doesn't fit well so i return and the process was super easy.
i order size 11 still hurt my feet and decided to give up on this shoes.
They are super comfy but not for one with wide feet.
Again Amazon customer service is super
on September 18, 2014
I came across the Zigmaze II some time ago and it was just the perfect shoe for me. Unfortunately I couldn't find it again anywhere, so I went for these Zigmaze shoes hoping they'd fit similarly.

They are great! Extremely comfortable, good for casual walking and running, with a lot of cushion for support. I am a big fan of them and they look great. I only wish that they came in more colors, like the Zigmaze II. But definitely highly recommended!!
on May 28, 2013
The Reebok Zigmaze colors are amazing and eye-catching. The Zignano sole is very flexible and comfortable, however the small tab on the back is not distracting but somewhat odd. This tab does not change the performance of the shoe in any form or fashion. I own several Asics and Mizuno running shoes and these definitely feel the lowest. At first it feels like you are going to simple step out of the shoe, but it due to the lightweight feel of the shoe and overall flexibility that takes getting use to. I would rate these 5 star except for one small issue. The laces are great and the shoe feels wonderful, except for the low design across the toes below the end of the shoe laces. They are definitely "snug" across the toes compared to other shoes, but not uncomfortable. The product "fits as expected" in the length, but slightly tight across the toes.
on March 19, 2014
I have been a big fan of the Reebok Zig line of shoes...these seem to be as good as my last pair of Zigs.