Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on October 13, 2012
I was in the market for some new hoop shoes and once I received these I was disappointed...

Pros:

- good grip
- good ankle support
- easy to get on and take off

Cons:

- Fit was off, either 1/2 size too big or there's just a ton of extra toe room.
- Comfort was all in the liner, not from the zig-tech (which seems like a gimmick.
- laces are obnoxiously long (not that big of a deal really)

I wanted to love these shoes but I could not.
on December 29, 2012
Written for my husband.
I've been a basketball official for several years and have purchased countless shoes never finding the perfect pair.
I bought these shoes based on the recommendation of a friend as well as Amazon reviews. I was cautiously optimistic when I ordered this pair. When my shoes arrived it was a great first impression. These shoes looked the same if not better than the pictures. Five stars for looks. Next with some trepidation (I've been disappointed with friend recommendations in the past)I slipped on the first shoe. To my surprise, it fit great on my wider than normal foot. Before writing my review the true test was to wear them on the court. It's been 5 games now and I give an overall rating of 5 stars. These shoes are very comfortable with the feel that I am running on bubble wrap. Not heavy on my feet making my legs feel "fresher" longer.

Pros: Lightweight, great ankle support, excellent cushion, not too narrow, sharp looking
on October 25, 2012
The product arrived in just a few days, which was nice for standard shipping. I have worn the shoes during four basketball games so far and they really feel good. The look is nice and they are very comfortable. I am planning on buying another pair this week to stash in my closet for when these wear out. Very, very, good product for only $68.00 !!!
on August 6, 2012
The best pair of Reeboks I ever had they look nice and they feel comfartable I don't know what it is but when I put them on there is a air bubble or something that is in there that is going back and forth when you walk makes your foot feel amazing
on December 30, 2012
Can you beat 30 dollars for a 100 dollar shoe? They are pretty enough that I almost hate to ruin them by wearing them. Only downside is that they are a John Wall model and I generally do not like endorsing player's products.
on October 6, 2012
The shoes arrived 2 days early. They were as described and very comfortable. It is extremely hard to find the black / black combination so these are a no brainer.
on November 21, 2012
I have owned 3 pairs of the pictues so just the sum it up in a few words these are the most comfortable.I never thought I will be coming out once you kinda guy but I think I'm going to order several more pairs of the job laws in different colors the shoes really are comfortable an awesome thank you so much
on April 30, 2013
fit extremely well and for the cost (40.00) held up well. my only complaint is with the entire zigtech brand the bottoms of all these shoes are a horrible concept. the rubber strips that make up the sole of the shoe become unglued quickly (within 4 months) and i had to take a pair of scissors and cut off the then dangling strips so i wouldnt trip and break my neck.
on December 18, 2012
Th Reebok Zig Encore are great basketball shoes. They are really light and comfortable. I do not recommend this shoes if you plan to use it outdoors since the rubber heel are very thin. Other than that, these are great shoes for the price,.
on February 21, 2013
Very cool, I bought this basketball shoes to my brother for his birthday. He love it. They are modern, elegant and its price is convenient.