5.0 out of 5 stars Great Running/Speed Walking Shoes
I bought these because they looked comfortable and were made for any terrain. I've been looking for a good pair of shoes that I can run in my yard (big yard that's uneven around our perimeter), and the gravel road, and wouldn't cost me a mint to try them, I found these on sale here at Amazon and thought I'd give them a try.

I live in the country and can't...
Published 8 months ago by Snow Angel

3.0 out of 5 stars Reeboks
They are not a comfortable as I though they were going to be. They hurt my heels . The right color.
Published 6 months ago by Josefina

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Running/Speed Walking Shoes, August 1, 2013

I live in the country and can't always walk/run when the sun's out so I'll walk my yard at dusk. I do not run constantly, but I walk really fast and do short sprints. So far these shoes are very comfortable for me to do this on any ground I've covered so far. The gravel is hard packed in some places and the shoes design seems to absorb the hardness. I am very happy with these. I think these are sized right for my feet (did not need a size smaller or bigger for my normal size), but it's been a long time since I've purchased Reebok's. These shoes are comfortable for the running and walking that I do and my feet do not hurt after I get done (2 miles so far a few days a week, I'm building back up on my exercise from not having time earlier this year).

I do NOT recommend these if you're just using them for everyday use! They aren't really that comfortable when you just stand around in them. I got back from my exercise one day and was standing there talking and found my feet were starting to hurt. I've had these a week and so far, LOVE them for what I'm doing.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe., October 7, 2013
Mary Ann Zalewski (PITTSBURGH, PA, US) - See all my reviews
I'm on my feet a great part of the day, and walk on tile over cement. The cushion in these shoes really protects my joints.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite pair of shoes!, September 15, 2013
I absolutely love these shoes! They are extremely comfortable to run in and they are so cushy! The little yellow circles also grip the pavement really well so it feels like you can easily take off and sprint whenever you would like and the shoes will help you. The only regret I have is telling myself before I bought them that I would only wear them for workouts... I know they would be heavenly to walk around in all day too! Love these shoes so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun shoes!, November 1, 2013
Just got thease about a week ago. They are amazingly comfortable! I haven't ran in them yet but I'm looking forward to it since they are so comfy! I recommend them and have has tons of compliments!

3.0 out of 5 stars Reeboks, October 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome sneaker!, January 12, 2014
Use them for trail running. Great sneaker, very comfortable. I wear a woman's 8 definitely would of been better if I ordered a 7.5. Runs a bit large. Well vented not very cushioned more on the minimalist side. Phenominal traction, great sneaker would totally buy another pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and trendy, January 9, 2014
These shoes are so comfortable! Attractive and colorful also. Love them!! Thought they would make my feet look big but they don't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Niece was Thrilled, January 3, 2014
Debra Riegel (Tower City, PA, US) - See all my reviews
I purchased these for my niece for Christmas. It was one of only a few things on her list this year. Her face lit up with excitement when she opened them. She put them on right away and her mom says it is hard to get them off of her. I was very pleased to be able to make it a special Christmas for my niece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Runner in CA, December 26, 2013
These running shoes are perfect - they give great support for my knees without causing instability - I love them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, December 11, 2013
These shoes are VERY comfortable and feel very light. The color is just as pictured. I recommend this running shoe!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›