5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!
Published on August 3, 2012 by Fawn

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Thread, Nice Fit
The sizes of these are not even close to what you would buy in another brand. For these to do their job you need a size smaller or they won't stay up. They are very comfortable but the sewing on these is terrible, threads pop and they fall apart very easilly. If the quality was there on the threads that hold them together they would be awesome.

You will get...
Published on October 11, 2012 by Speedy

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!, August 3, 2012
Wow, these capris are great. I have been working out for 20 years about five times a week. So I know good workout clothes when I wear them. These are made so well and the fabric is so thick. You dont have to worry about them sheering out to show your skin when you bend over! I didnt get them for the toning aspect. I got them because of the style. I want to look good in the gym and the back pockets are so cute. I wear a 12/14 and got the large. They fit perfectly. They are very, very stretchy and they do fit tight. But they are not uncomfortable at all. And I dont have that dreaded "ugly crotch" that you get with so many spandex pants. I am going to order two more pairs. I love them. No muffin top. They will hold you in and make you look skinny!

4.0 out of 5 stars Flattering and comfortable, October 12, 2012
This review is from: Reebok Women's Easy Tone Capri (Apparel)
I purchased these for an 11 mile race/obstacle course event which I knew would include crawling through mud and getting wet. The Reebok ET Capris took a lot of beating and have held up incredibly well - they didn't rip, stretch, come apart at the seams, etc.

The only reason I didn't give these a 5-star rating is because of how they fit on the back of my thighs when they got wet. Because there are actually 2 layers of material down to about the knee, when they got soaking wet the outer layer on the back of my thigh became a little loose/droopy. The double layer also means that they're a little warmer than your typical athletic capri.

For normal exercise use and wear I thought these were comfortable and figure flattering (they hit below the widest part of your calf which I like). My husband even commented that he thought they looked good!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Thread, Nice Fit, October 11, 2012

You will get about 12-15 wearings until they fall apart on you.

Also keep in mind that this review is for the ET Capri, not the "Fitness Capri" which is a different product but with a different fabric on the waistband.

I love them, just wished they lasted longer. This review also applies to the full length pants.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for skinny person, November 26, 2012
This review is from: Reebok Women's Easy Tone Capri (Apparel)
The capri has two layers and these may be very good for person with volume who needs strong support on thigh and hip. Not for my skinny legs because the outer layer stays separate from the inner one makes me feel uncomfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, November 5, 2012
Imelda Sy (Valenzuela, Metro Manila Philippines) - See all my reviews
The material is thick and gives support in the tummy and thighs. I do crossfit and it stays up even with rigorous exercise. I like that it is high waist so I do not need to pull up the pants or worry about my shirt riding up while I am exercising.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 30, 2013
I love these pants. They grip my legs like leg Warmers and I don't have to worry bout bending over and wondering if anyone can see my underwear..they are layered very well and tight to skin. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it a lot, November 24, 2012
Its very nice, flattering and good quality capri, i got these in grey i preferred if got it in black after seeing the colour, and i didn't know that there were back pockets (like jeans cut), its very helpful for my iPhone or iPod

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product if your looking to compact everything, November 8, 2012
Super duper supportive with no unsightly buldging at the top!

I usually wear a size 4 dress, or size 27 in jeans..I ordered the medium, and if I could do it again, I would have ordered the large because these are borderline uncomfortably tight...and somewhat revealing (form fitting in the front if you know what Im saying) if your not wearing the right underpants..And commando? Fagetaboutit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wokout Easy Tone Capris, March 30, 2013
They have a great fit and they are not see through
Reebok products are great I recommend this product
for workouts

5.0 out of 5 stars great workout pant, March 28, 2013
laurie campbell (Nanaimo, B.C. Canada) - See all my reviews
This is the best capri pant I've ever worn....it makes you feel slim and firm and can pass for everyday wear as well as for workouts.