5.0 out of 5 stars OMG My wonder Pants
Love these pants they fit great!!! :) I will be ordering them in every color available. The price is also great.... the quality is unbelievable!
Published on December 17, 2012 by Patty

3.0 out of 5 stars Small size
I wear size 0, sometimes 2 in jeans. This was too tight for me.. And fabric is thick so if you're into that.
Published on October 20, 2012 by Cherry

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price..., December 22, 2012
This review is from: Reebok Women's Easytone Fitness Pant (Apparel)
They fit nice but too long... Had they not been so long, I would give it 5 stars, they are marked as regular length but seem more like a tall length...

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG My wonder Pants, December 17, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Hip & Thigh Shaper, December 7, 2012
These pants have firm control built in on the buttocks & thigh area. The material is exactly what I wanted, it has a soft sheen that repels animal fur and is non pilling. Comfortable all day long. I pair mine with a tunic and ankle boots for Christmas shopping!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, November 20, 2012
This review is from: Reebok Women's Easytone Fitness Pant (Apparel)
love it, it holds muscles so you look very well toned, the price was worth and afetr washing in the machine they still look great

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, November 20, 2012
They were larger and compressed me less than a pair I bought last year, but they're fine and very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Winter Walking Pants, November 13, 2012
Amazon Customer (Wilmington, DE United States) - See all my reviews
I just purchased the Reebok ET Fitness Pant. I had them in a capri version, and was looking for a long pant for walking my dog in the winter. They are a heavier weight, which was perfect for this, but I'll only be using them in below 40 degree weather. They are very comfortable and true to size.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small size, October 20, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, October 19, 2012
I purchased these pants to workout in now that the cooler months are here. I run outside and workout in a gym. When I first opened the package and saw these pants I was not happy. Very heavy material and there is an additional liner inside. However, now that I have worked out in them, I think they are okay. They offer good support, especially with that extra liner BUT because it is heavier...meaning a little warmer to wear. They also hold moisture. Not too terribly bad but more than I would prefer. These are definitely cooler weather workout pants. Size was pretty true but a little long in the legs. Would be nice if there were some drawstrings. For the price, they work.