Reebok Women's Easytone Short Sleeve Top
|You Save:||$13.88 (25%)|
- Polyester 80% / Elastane 20%
- Perfect for high-performance exercise, but also great for everyday wear
- Proprietary toning bands for increased muscle activation
- Athletic design contours to your body for maximum support
- Play Dry fabric wicks moisture, accelerates evaporation, and reduces chaffing
- Machine washable (no fabric softeners)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
80% polyester/20% elastane body fabric with 100% polyester toning bands. Back mesh is 100% polyester toning bands. Play Dry fabrication. Champagne Reebok branding.
Part of Reebok's EasyTone apparel collection, this women's training short sleeve top features a unique tightness and placement of innovative resistance technology to hug your back. Perfect for high-performance exercise, the athletic design contours to your body for maximum support. Its Play Dry fabric wicks moisture, accelerates evaporation, increases ventilation, and reduces chaffing. This stylish top can be worn to work out or as everyday clothing. It's made of 80 percent polyester and 20 percent elastane, plus 100 percent polyester back mesh and bands. Machine washable (no fabric softeners).
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 7.9 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003XIHVBC
- Item model number: ARWP1143
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 13, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I am a 32A fairly petite person, and I was afraid the size small wasn't going to fit on me! However, once I got it on it fits comfortably.
I got a great deal on this through Amazon Warehouse Deals- 13.99. If I had paid retail I might not have as high of a rating, but well worth the money I paid for it!
It really was so tight, you could hardly breath.. It was designed to tone upper body muscles and improve posture,but
if you can't get it over your head and your arms through the sleeves, it's useless.
I weigh 124 lbs. and I'm 5'6", and the top was a size medium
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I actually ordered this for a young, very slender child to help her with her posture, but it is still too small for her to use. Read morePublished 10 months ago by SunnieA
This shirt was recommended by one of my body toning class friend. She bought this a few years ago at a local store. Great recommendation. Never regret buying this. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Serena Chan
I love it: The fit is perfect but a suggestion for everyone buying this top is to buy a bigger sizePublished on August 30, 2013 by Elizabeth D.
i really like this top as it fits exactly as it was expected and is not costy; excellent stuff for fitnessPublished on July 9, 2013 by Tatyana
like rest of reviews it fit like a susage. too too tight. would not buy . cant breathe. very uncomfortablePublished on July 1, 2013 by narisha
It Was what i really want ... Excellent
I just thouhgt it seems to be small... But no way...I like it
THE PLEDGE MY EXPECTATIONS SUPERO AS FABRIC HAS ADJUSTMENTS TO ALLOW A BETTER POSITION, WHICH NOT knowingly possessed, FABRIC IS TOP QUALITY AND BODY FITS WELL.Published on June 6, 2013 by Florencia Cecilia Quintero