Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 30, 2014
Ok, required no break in. In brooks I wear an 8 1/2, I ordered a 9 in these and they are a perfect fit, they are snug to the heel, and hug the big toe.. but not in a bad way. My foot stayed center on the shoe bed, and I did not get that starting a run shock I feel in my ankle normally. Which is GREAT!! No discomfort at all from the shoe, no rubbing or harsh pressure points. First pair of reeboks I have bought in years, and very happy with these.
on February 12, 2015
I'm a group fitness instructor and I wear the heck out of shoes. I like the Reebok zigs but I got a deal on this shoe as an instructor. Best shoe ever!! Great cushioning, great stability and I'm hooked! Crazy colors and I did replace shoelaces to be a normal color, but all in all, awesome shoe! Size runs normal, although it does feel a little on the narrow side.
on January 25, 2015
The shoe is comfortable except the toe box room is small. Toes hurt at end of the day.
on December 29, 2015
I am reviewing these shoes after one year - they are still amazing and I am so glad I bought them. I don't run, but I use an eliptical 6 days a week and these shoes give my feet the support they need and the comfort I have to have. Other shoes will start out being "great" and then all of a sudden a pinch will start somewhere on my foot. I have not experienced this problem with these shoes. It doesn't hurt that they are so colorful too!
on May 5, 2015
I have been purchasing running shoes for a very long time and always disappointed when they discontinue a style I fall in love with. After I tried these, I bought 2 more pair because I liked them so well and fear they will be discontinued. They have enough actual cushioning in them that I don't have to put my inserts in. I wear a 8.5 and bought that size successfully in these. I have to agree with the other comments that the toe area is not as large as some of my other favorites but I still wear them without discomfort. The bottom design is not good for small rocks because they get caught in the base but for the lovely comfort of the shoe itself I can deal with that!
on March 4, 2015
These feel very comfortable - cushiony yet supportive. I wear orthotics, so removed the inner sole that was provided. I haven't had them very long, so I don't know how they will be in the warm weather on long walks.
on March 6, 2015
My wife runs about six miles per week with the shoes and find them very comfortable. She adds her own orthotics for arch support and they work well. She wears these sneakers almost every day. I can't speak for the durability yet but so far so good.
on April 19, 2015
Love the color combinations of the Reebok shoes! The shoes fit perfectly and my feet don't hurt after a long walk. Am diabetic so a good shoe
is important to wear. Great price on the shoes, also bought them in the gray/purple combination. Highly recommend these shoes!
on March 6, 2015
I had to send this pair back as they rubbed in the right toe and the inside of my left foot, leaving a large blister after trying them out on my indoor treadmill. I have the zig tech, and I was able to do 9 miles on the first wear with NO rub marks or blisters! Maybe I just got a bump pair, but if not, I wouldn't get these if you are a serious runner.
on November 5, 2015
These shoes feel good for running. Nice arch support, a little narrow and tight in toe box. I will have to wear thinner socks than I normally riun with. Laces cinch up fine for foot lockdown. Lots of cushion on the funky bottom, should absorb impacts ok.