1,119 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality: Comfort, Looks, Durability, Value
Published on May 8, 2004 by Erika Borsos

3.0 out of 5 stars Note where the shoe was made.
The Reebok Classic "Princess" in black is the only shoe I've worn for years. I have diabetes and these have proven to be the most comfortable and relaxed fit.

Published on March 17, 2011 by Cillasi

3.0 out of 5 stars Note where the shoe was made., March 17, 2011
This review is from: Reebok Women's Princess Aerobics Shoe (Apparel)

I recently ordered two pair. I put a pair on and left for work and thought I'd be permanently crippled by the time I got back home that night. I couldn't understand it. I'd never had this type of problem with this shoe.

I tried on the second pair and it was an entirely different experience. This is the shoe I know and love!

The only difference between the two shoes is the place of manufacture. The "bad" pair was made in Vietnam. Whether it's a missize, a defect, or something more systemic, I don't know, but I don't want another pair of shoes made in Vietnam!!

The "good" pair was made in Indonesia. I checked the old shoe I was replacing and it was made in China.

So, if you have a problem with this shoe, check the outside of the box or the tongue label and note where it was made. If problem shoes are coming from the same source, maybe something can be done about it at the company level.

So, even though I typically love this shoe, I'm only rating it a 3 because of this size problem. If I can't rely on a shoe being the same regardless of place of origin, then it's a gamble to buy it, and I don't have the time or patience to constantly return defective items.

Plus, for some reason, Amazon wants the item back BEFORE issuing a refund, which is not their usual way. If this is their policy with shoes, then I won't risk ordering shoes from Amazon again.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality: Comfort, Looks, Durability, Value, May 8, 2004
The Princess model of Reebok's shoes is my first choice whenever needing a pair of casual or work shoes. It has a great "under-stated" sporty ... yet elegant look. I have no desire or need for all the extra frills included in other brand name shoes. I need a good basic comfortable white shoe. I am a Registered Nurse and spend most of my day on my feet. I walk fast or run to meet patient's, family's, and doctor's needs. I discovered, through trial and error, that this shoe meets *all* my requirements: comfort, durability and "professional" look. They come in either white or black. I usually buy two white-colored pairs for work and one black pair for 'everyday' use. The work shoes last 1 - 2 years. The casual shoes about the same. Althugh they may need polish once-in-awhile, most often all one needs to do is wipe the leather with a clean, wet cloth. Most scruffs clean off well. These are my favorite pair of shoes. Most highly recommended. Erika Borsos (erikab93)

3.0 out of 5 stars A shoe with a big tongue, June 4, 2009
This review is from: Reebok Women's Princess Aerobics Shoe (Apparel)
First, Reebok has managed to confuse a lot of us by naming several different shoes "Princess". Many of the reviews here refer to 'sneakers', but the Princess sneaker is a different shoe, so it isn't clear if we are all on the same page. I am talking about the Princess aerobics shoe that I got from Amazon in the following: The shoe is very lightweight and that is good. It is fairly comfortable, but as someone else mentioned, it doesn't have much arch support. It also has a rather low toe box, so if your big toe isn't relatively flat you may find the shoe pressing on it. For some reason, the shoe has a remarkably large tongue that tends to stick out beyond the laces. It also has the name 'Reebok' plastered all over it: on the inside, on the back, on the big tongue, and on the side; your pair of shoes says 'Reebok' eight times, which is advertising overkill. The shoe is lighter and better looking than a sneaker, but my 10-year-old Reebok sneakers are more comfortable because they have a better arch support and a higher toe box.

1.0 out of 5 stars man-made uppers, November 21, 2012
Cathy "Cathy" (Endicott, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This is not the original leather princess. Amazon was good about acknowledging it was not as advertised and issuing a refund. I can't believe Reebok switched to these piece of junk sneakers - they'd be great if you like sweaty feet!

3.0 out of 5 stars bought these for a friend, August 17, 2012
My friend usely wears an 8 1/2 M, she got a 9M ..fits fine for her. She loves the color red. the tightness in the ball part of the shoe will stretch she figures. She didn't mind that the shoe is synthetic tops..what's the difference she says. I tried to explain the difference between the glove soft leather that princess shoes were known for and this synthetic feel and look. She didn't care..she has worn princess style reeboks since the late 80's so she should know. I pointed out that the insole was some different flat for one..she didn't care..she loves the red color. This may be the first pair of man-made material ones she's had so I'll see how she likes them as time goes and she has wore them all day..which she will because of the events she will be attending wearing them.
The tags inside or on the box do not specify leather or man-made..there is a small white sticker in one shoe on the sole that says man-made uppers.
I myself have a longing for the glove leather..maybe the white or black princess is still that lovely leather and the smell of leather and not the rank stench of this synthetic shoe...the stench does go away with some airing out...but still looks and feels fake.

5.0 out of 5 stars most comfortable walking shoe I have found, June 21, 2009
diana (Skokie, IL USA) - See all my reviews
The Reebok Princess has been around for years and thet in itself is enough to convince you that it must be attractive to lots and lots of repeat buyers. It comes in two basic colors, white and black. The fit is generous and the quality of workmanship very very good. It makes no fancy claims on its suitability for one type of activity or another. It is make of soft leather that molds to your foot and is a shoe you can wear from getting up in the morning to going to bed at hight. This is my 4th pair and each has lasted a minimum of 5 years of mall shopping and strolling around town and sightseeing. The shoes are light in weight, they do not make your legs tired from hauling around extra heavy shoes. You can even wear them barefoot as the lining is very soft and comfortable. Best of all they are made in MY SIZE which is
12 wide (a size one rarely sees in the stores). I have always ordered mine from the company website or a trusted etailer. They are definitely a good buy, always costing less than their competitors, sometimes by half, and alway much more comfortable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Reebok import shoe is aweful, February 12, 2013
Shoe is made in Vietman of unknown material. No where on the shoe or package does it tell you what it is made with. There is a white pin stripe label written with white thread that can not be easily read. barely radable. Says only that it is high quality for athletes. No material content, no info of material. a cheap shoe that is uncomfortable and intended to keep the buyer in the dark. Only ID is a British, small logo near shoestrings. I have worn Reeboks for years and this is not quality Reeboks I know. Would not buy this shoe again. No company is given on shoe, box, wrapings as to who makes this shoe? in Vietnam. It is not comfortable and not worth the cost. Am returning this pair of shoes for refund..

1.0 out of 5 stars Not leather, December 21, 2012
Due to a medical issue, I discovered 18 years ago that these are the only shoes that are comfortable for me to wear. I have purchased a minimum of 6 pair a year, every year. I bought some last year on Amazon from Pelz shoes. They were just fine- just like they have been for 18 years. When I ordered new ones a few weeks ago, I did an Amazon search for "Reebok Princess Leather" and these popped up sold by Amazon. I ordered 2 pair. To my surprise they arrived and are synthetic not leather. Going back to the listing, I see that despite my search for leather, these shoes are now made of man made materials and are listed as synthetic. What a surprise. Apparently Reebok has decided to make only synthetic shoes. Not Amazon's fault, but maybe this product should not come up in a search for Leather Reebok princess shoes.

2.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE READ THIS - THEY'RE JUST NOT THE SAME, July 23, 2011
This review is from: Reebok Women's Princess Aerobics Shoe (Apparel)
HELP !!! Has anyone else noticed that recently the Princess Reeboks have a MUCH harder sole in them than they used to have? I have worn the Princess style forever and always loved that I could wear them all day in great comfort and no break-in time ... the last two pairs I have purchased no longer have the comfy, spongy rubber soles and even with the addition of Dr. Scholl's foam liners I'm disappointed and can't wait to get them off. I'm afraid to throw away my old, beat up Reeboks because at least I can wear them all day. Also I wish Reebok would go back to their original design on the bottom of the sole. The tread used to have little round circles (tiny bubbles) on the bottom that never collected dirt but then they changed to parallel lines. This creates a lot of space to hold dirt that gets tracked in the house. Guess it would be best for me to email my complaints to Reebok... and would appreciate it if anyone having the same complaints would do the same. Thanks!

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointing, November 25, 2012
I have bought many pairs of this shoe over the years because it was exactly right - nice leather, simple design, excellent support. This time, I receive a shoe that was none of those things. It is made out of cheap plastic, the arch support is gone, and the toe box has been narrowed so much that the shoe doesn't even fit me any more. This is going back, and Reebok has just lost a loyal long-time customer. Why didn't they stick with the winning formula they had? From the other reviews I've read, I'm not the only one to be disappointed with the changes to this shoe.

Reebok Women's Princess Aerobics Shoe