4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, great support, affordable, April 2, 2009
This review is from: Reebok Women's RBK Zone II Sneaker (Apparel)
I got those shoes off of Amazon because of unbeatable price and I am really happy with them.
I recently purchased a pair of Nike's and although they were the right size there was so much support that it felt like it was cutting my foot circulation while I was working out.
This shoe, on the other hand, fits very nicely and gives you nice support for walking or doing a cardio but without squishing your foot too much.

One minor thing I didn't like about the shoe is the fact that the upper shoe-tounge is stiched to the top of the shoe rather than to the top and the sides, so the openning for your foot to get in is actually smaller than the shoe itself. I consider it a minor inconvenience and if it continues bothering me I will just cut the inceems of the tounge to make them wider.

Overall, a good workout shoe for a low- to medium-impact workouts. I would not use it for running though. I mostly use it for walking, cardio and strength training.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, May 3, 2010
I wear my Reebok 5 days a week and I have to say that is tottaly confortable! Is not a heavy shoes, works fine if you want to walk a lot or make exercises.
As I said I wear it a lot and because of it they do have a little rip, is not a weird one and you cannot see without some attencion!
It's a good deal at last I will buy one more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive Shoe / Comfy / GREAT Price, July 8, 2009
This review is from: Reebok Women's RBK Zone II Sneaker (Apparel)
I was lucky to buy these shoes on sale, and they are very attractive shoes. However, I have to agree with the others about the tongue of the shoe...the tongue is attached and you can't adjust it. Very odd - not sure why they did this but hope Reebok rep. reads our reviews and chanages that design flaw...however overall it is still a 4 stars due to sale price. Would not pay full retail price, due to tongue thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, June 8, 2009
Liubiemska C. Alvarez (Pto. Ordaz, Venezuela) - See all my reviews
I bought these shoes for my sister and she love it. I have no complains at all. They look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sneakers, May 24, 2009
A Kid's Review
Reebok sneakers are the best for running and/or walking. My experience is this sneakers have a longer life and are very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable and great value, May 2, 2009
This review is from: Reebok Women's RBK Zone II Sneaker (Apparel)
Really comfortable ad great price. The only thing is the tongue is attached and you can't adjust it. But love the feel and they are comfortable right out of the box. Feel broken in already.

4.0 out of 5 stars Had to buy insoles, but still cheaper than most overall: SATISFIED CUSTOMER, April 27, 2009
I am enjoying my new running shoes. They are very supportive and have made my feet feel much less sore after workouts. The padding is not as generous as is claimed, so I recommend buying some whole sole insoles. This made a BIG difference. Even with the insoles, these sneakers were much cheaper than most running shoes and very good for running. I am a satisfied customer!

4.0 out of 5 stars ok for what I needed, April 20, 2009
Purpledog (Northeast USA) - See all my reviews
Needed sneakers for yard work and running errands and while I don't care for the color, the price was right. I normally take 8-8.5 narrow, but these are offered only in whole sizes and Med width, so I tried a 9:fits fine. I do find that when wearing these for more than 6 hours at a time that my calves and arches ache...I don't know the reason for that but have found myself just leaving these by the back door with the laces removed for quick trips out with the dogs or taking the trash to the barrel in the back yard...I won't return them because I need 'something', but wouldn't recommend if you are on your legs a lot and want more supportive footwear.

Reebok Women's RBK Zone II Sneaker