5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT EXCEPT FOR THE BACK OF ANKLE
I'm not sure how to rate this.

Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the color but...
I really liked these sneakers but the cuff pushed against the outside of my ankle when I walked so I had to return them. Loved the color, loved how they looked but I just couldn't see them being comfortable for working out. Not for me.
Published 19 months ago by Caroline

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT EXCEPT FOR THE BACK OF ANKLE, May 30, 2013
I'm not sure how to rate this.

5 Star for the fact that these are PERFECT for cross training high-impact insanity type workouts. These are flexible and light weight like the nike runs however with a lot more support and cushion on the bottom for high impact activities. If you look at the bottom of this shoe, the black grids near the ball of the foot and the heel are thicker/added padding so when you're jumping and you land (you're suppose to land on the ball of your foot) it gives you added support and cushion. I have very flat feet and always had problems with arch area pain from jumping/landing. this shoe is so good for that. plus there is a fabric stretch padding on the top where the shoes laces are that wraps over the top of your foot ( hard to explain). anyway, that holds your feet secure inside the shoe and will give you support for lateral movements so your ankle doesn't turn outward.

1 stars for the part of the shoe that touches the back ankle area. I thought it was just me but the previous reviewer had the same issue. This part of shoe comes too high up so when your foot is in a slight pointed position, it will cut into the back of your ankle. not excruciating or anything but bothersome and will get red after a hour or 2. I'm thinking of buying a heel pad to put inside to maybe elevate my foot so it doesn't cut in..well, we'll see....i'm definitely keeping these and will some how find a way to deal with the ankle area. i've been massaging it and hoping it will soften up a bit. i'll even cut it down if i have because that's how much i love the support it gives on the landing.

UPDATE SEPT. 2013....I love these so much that I just bought my 2nd pair in the black/pink version. I thought i would have to break the new pair in to take care of the back ankle area issue ( mentioned in my original review)...but guess what..I don't have to because it seems that my back ankle area has desensitized and become accustomed to this higher lip so it no longer bothers me anymore + I got a great deal!

4.0 out of 5 stars I am happy with this purchase., August 4, 2013
The Reebok Training shoe lives up to its claims. I use it for kick boxing and strenght training. I gave it 4 stars because the lenght runs a little small. I decided to keep it because the heel fit correctly which is important to me. I usually buy a 81/2 or 9. I purchased a 9 and like I stated the lenght was a little small.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the color but..., May 22, 2013
Caroline (New Hampshire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars SO I just got these, but........, April 16, 2014
R. Shine (Tualatin, OR) - See all my reviews
I managed to find the flashy pink yellow and grey realflexes off amazon for $30 including shipping, wow, what a steal. Considering they were so cheap, I kinda thought these would be... well.. you know, $30 shoes! I wasn't expecting much. I was just hoping I'd open the box and at least love the shape and color of them in person. Wow, not only did I love the look of them but I put them on and they are literally like walking on cushion. Great arch support. They really BEND well with your entire foot with each step you take. These are way more comfy than both my Nikes AND my $125 Asics!!! I highly recommend these. I just tried to go back and buy another pair from the seller that had them for $30 and it appears they are all gone :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, December 11, 2013
I got a 5.5 having a small foot makes it hard to find shoes, they are true to size. I also can't tolerate stitching on certain spots of my foot and I don't have a problem with these. Love these shoes for cross-training.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, December 2, 2013
These are comfortable, flattering on feet and a great deal! They are very pink, be aware when buying. Like them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Put 'em on and you're good to go..., June 13, 2013
First thing first, I got them elsewhere. (Shame on me, I know...) I'll also admit that I'm a walker; I walk to work, to the store, etc. I walk as much as possible. I have a heck of a time explaining to shoe salespeople what I want in a walking and fitness shoe.
I didn't have to wear these in at all; they fit right from the moment I put them on and they put up with one heck of a long walk. My bad ankle felt supported and the shoe hit my arches (average) just right. They did me justice at the gym too; I love the flexibility and the feel of a good cross trainer and this is one of the best I've worn for a while. The lighter weight took a bit of getting used to.
The width (9W) was just right for me. I'd definitely buy them again.

2.0 out of 5 stars I should have returned, November 10, 2014
I bought these to add to my fitness collection. I should not have bought without trying on first. Very uncomfortable shoe to walk, run or even be in. I ordered an 8.5 size. The black part over the foot connected to the laces is not a good fit, almost too tight or small. I don't typically need to buy a wide width shoe, but these just don't fit like an average shoe should. I would NOT buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars HOW CUTE AND COMFY!, April 21, 2014
Ok-you can't see it online but these shoes have a little iridescent glow to them! Very cute and very comfortable to wear. Reebok's brand always comes through! Haven't run in them yet--planning on it today-but standing and lifting and teaching fitness classes in them is great! ALL DAY COMFORT!

1.0 out of 5 stars No support, March 18, 2014
The left foot felt OK but my right foot kept falling inward off of the sole. I kept retying and readjusting the shoe but it still wouldn't stay on top of the sole. I have never had a shoe do that. Unfortunately I missed the return date.