5.0 out of 5 stars stylish and functional!
I wore these today for the first time at a group fitness class. Great fit, light weight, superior reaction on the ball of my foot. Perfect for performing high intensity interval training and quick movements with traction. I will be offering a few more colors too!
Published 9 months ago by Sonya S Kennedy

3.0 out of 5 stars Reebok Womens Reflex
These are cool shoes and I would buy them again IF they were the right fit for my foot. They are too narrow and too long for me. That is my issue, however. These are fine shoes.
Published 7 months ago by Amelia P. Nelson

4.0 out of 5 stars These sneakers are very nice., February 3, 2014
And very comfortable! They have a nice cushioned special foot pad inside. And the style is very chic and unique looking. I haven't seen anyone with them on yet, so they're not clone common. And that's a good thing. They have not been worn outside yet, they just arrived. But will update the post if there happens to be any problems with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish and functional!, January 4, 2014
This review is from: Reebok Womens Realflex Train Se Gravel/Pure Silver/White Cross Training (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and 'flexy', December 29, 2012
Very lightweight and for the most part comfortable. They are starting out a little tight in the toe area - rubbing my little toe a bit but they seem to be breaking in and I don't think the problem will persist. The day my feet got sore I wore them the entire day so it was a tough start.

4.0 out of 5 stars They look really good..., March 16, 2014
These shoes look really good. My only complaint is that back of the left shoe still digs into my heel, through my socks, after a week of wear. I comfortably wear a size 9 normally but these size 9s seem a little tight. They'll be okay after a little more breaking in. They are very nice looking shoes, tho.

4.0 out of 5 stars look good run small for Reeboks, May 1, 2014
Normally wear a 9 but got a 9 1/2, glad i did. They still seem smaller than a pair of 9 Reeboks that i have. Over all it's a nice looking shoe for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for narrow fit, feet, April 16, 2014
love this shoe. I need a narrow size, great fit, for the walking shoe. true size. hard to find narrow shoes. thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, April 14, 2014
I read the reviews so bought 1/2 size up and glad I did! Normally wear 8's so bought 8-1/2 and fit is perfect.
Also read all the reviews about these shoes being perfect for Les Mill's classes and that's what I wanted and they feel great so far! And the price!! Wowie!! can't beat that. Was originally looking for some hot colors like purples, pinks, etc., so I am going to add purple laces to these black and silver shoes!! Love them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Reebok Womens Reflex, March 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sneakers!, March 10, 2014
I am very happy with these trainers. They are extremely light and comfortable and the price was great too!
I would highly recommend these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crosstrainers, March 11, 2014
Nice fit, good support, cool colors, good staibleasation, my feet and knees don't hurt as much after a workout. I ordered another pair so I can retate them.