Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reebok Women's Zig Flow Running Shoe,Suede/Steel/Pink/White,9.5 M US
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: 9.5 B(M) US|Color: Suede/Steel/Pink/White|Change
Price:$110.00 - $130.00

on December 28, 2010
I bought these shoes after owning 2 other pairs of Reebok Zig Pulse II, I love my shoes, they have been the best for everything I do, and I no longer get lower back pain or heel pain. BUT, the Reebok Zig Flow Suede shoes have a flaw, at the toe on the outside there is a reflective triangle shape that has the same shape Lump on the inside of the shoe right next to the pinky toes and after wearing them for a short time my toes felt numb on both feet. I have never had this problem with my other Reebok Zig's. I went to a shoe store and checked them there and only the Suede Reebok Zig flow's had this lump, the others were fine. I would recommend the other styles and have many times, but this is something I can't live with.
on March 31, 2011
I'm not a runner. I'm more of a jogger...someone who just wants to cross the finish line no matter what it takes. But, I do take my running shoes seriously. My favorite was a Brooks model that I can't find anymore so I've tried some others over the last few years. And....drum roll...these are my new favorites! They are surprisingly light and very comfortable. I have an almost (not quite totally) flat foot and this insole works well for me. I can see where people with a very high arch/instep might not like this shoe. The toe box fits nicely and the heel is not loose like a lot of running shoes.

They seem to be true to size. I wear an 8 in most shoes and I wear an 8 in these.

I actually have them in two colors...one for street running and one for gravel (the darker pair). My one complaint about running on gravel is that sometimes rocks get stuck in the grooves on the bottom. But, whatever...I can pick them out.

Give these a try. These are the first running shoes in a while that I've jogged in where my legs weren't sore when I was done.

Love me some Zigs!
on October 27, 2011
The picture of these shoes is a little misleading. They look white (or very very light gray) it in the picture. If you enlarge it, you can see that they are gray like the item description (but still a light gray). When my shoes arrived I almost thought that the company had sent me the wrong pair because the gray is a lot darker than in the picture. If you're looking for white/pink shoes, these are not for you. Other than the color, they look and feel great! And run true to size.
on January 31, 2013
When I opened the box, I was disappointed as the shoes are gray, but I needed new shoes so I wore them...these are quite possibly the most comfortable shoes I have EVER put on my feet! They truly have relieved much of my lower body joint pain and make walking a pleasure. I don't ever want to take them off! If they were available in another color in my size, I would order another pair-they are THAT comfortable!

I have lupus and am in pain management, I was told to wear Reebok or New Balance-but the New Balance just don't fit properly and aren't quite as stylish...being in my mid-30's, I am not ready to completely give up style for function. I have always had good luck with Reeboks, but these shoes are amazing! They look great and feel wonderful!

They fit true to size(I wear 9, 9.5, or 10...these fit like a glove at 9.5-exactly my true size)
on May 29, 2012
My Elementary-aged daughter asked for these shoes. I read the reviews here and elsewhere and ordered them here - they were priced best here compared to other online shoe outlets - we were quite pleased.

They are well made, comfortable, and stylish - my daughter is quite happy with these - as a bonus, it appears they'll last well past the time she outgrows them - a very good thing considering the competitive price we paid for these, compared to big-box retailer brand X shoes we'd typically gotten for her.

We will order these again as she grows; they are a great value, they last, and are comfy and stylish.
on November 11, 2013
these are by far my favorite athletic shoes I have owned in a long time. Great arch support. Nice snug fit (but not too tight), so your feet don't feel like they are wobbly when working out. Will buy again soon!
on January 28, 2016
I purchased the Reebok women's zig flow zig tech shoes without ever trying them on. They were exactly what I was hoping they would be and so very comfortable!! They have held up very well over the past few years and I am very happy with the purchase!
on October 16, 2012
I got these shoes because they were cool. What I found I could do was walk 9 to 10 miles a day in them without fatigue. The rolling sole provides real life cushion, and amazing to me as a 65 year old who had never walked that far once before but found I could go day after day in these, yippee. Really!
on September 15, 2012
The shoe is actually dark gray and dark pink. Not white/light gray and a bright pink. I think the only white on the shoe is the bottom above the zigged soles! However, they are comfortable just not the style/color that was expected. Customer service was easy to work with and would highly recommend the seller. Put in for a return ONLY because of the color. Again Customer Service was tremendous!
on July 25, 2012
I am alway leary about buying shoes before being able to try them on, but I heard lots of good reviews about these Reeboks. Now that I have them and have worn them they are fantastic!! They are so so comfy. I work only feet on cement floors for 8 to 10 hours a day. My feet have not hurt since then, even the next day. Thank You for offering these at a reasonable price.