|Fits as expected||
Reebok Women's All Terrain Sprint Running Shoe
|Price:||$53.95 - $119.99|
- Synthetic sole
- Strategically placed mesh drainage ports allow water to drain quickly and easily
- Square, indented lugs provides 360 degree traction while the toe pick helps give you leverage on slippery surfaces
- Duragrip upper helps provide durability in key wear areas
- Underfoot rock guard helps protect against sharp/hard objects
- Mid foot teeth help provide traction and protection on ropes and walls
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Born from the trenches of Spartan Races, the Reebok AllTerrain Super is engineered with more cushioning and stability for longer distance races. The AllTerrain Series has been designed in partnership with the Reebok Spartan Race community and elite racers. An innovative, game changing product...
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EWJBKTU
- Item model number: ALL TERRAIN SPRINT-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 20, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I did not get home until 7 hours after the race, I had put them in a bag with the spandex clothes to keep the car clean. I let the clothes and shoes sit on water and a bit of soap all night, in the morning I hosed them with water to get rid of all the remains of mud and dirt. Then they went into the washing machine with my clothes, and voila, they came out like new!!
The sole is quite soft, not good for running on asphalt or concrete.
Very low profile at the ankle, I wore them with socks (to keep little rocks away from making me stop); however, they can be worn without them. The shoes are a half-size smaller than my asics and nike fit.
I am recommending these shoes to all my friends who run mud runs-races. You won't regret getting them, but you will ENJOY the races more! :)
I will work with Reebok to see if I can get another pair, because they do perform very well when I needed them too. Great traction.. but these shoes are not worth the $25 per race that I got out of them. If they can't last more than 4 races.. not worth it.
I contacted Reebok and they sent me a new pair for free. I asked them if any others have had similar issues.. and they said that they hadn't and that the shoe has been well received. My boyfriend is having the same kind of ripping in his shoe as I had in mine.. we will contact Reebok again and see if he can get a new pair. He has worn them for the exact same amount of time and races that I wore mine to.
Thank you Reebok for great shoes (no sarcasm,) but this one just didn't work for my wide foot.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The shoe was delivered on time and in great condition. Unfortunately it was too narrow and too small.Published 12 months ago by K. Nowlin
Normally i wear a 7.5 and i have tiny narrow feet but these shoes you need a childs food for them!
i was excited to wear them for my race saturday but instead monday ill be... Read more