Reebok Women's Zigfuel Running Shoe,White/Glacier Blue/Silver,10.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Manmade sole
- ZigTech helps muscle activation and toning
- DMX Shear provides vertical and horizontal cushioning
- Removable Ortholite PU sockliner ensures comfort and enhanced fit
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 9.5 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B0031RGSDC
- Item model number: ZIGFUEL
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 2, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I recommend these shoes to anyone that has to work a lot on their feet. I plan on buying another pair soon just for my normal everyday shoes. They are well worth the price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Saw these worn by my cardiologist. They are unusual so I asked him how he liked them... And he said its all he'll wear! With my bad feet I was anxious to try them. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Katrinka
I like the shoe for the price. It is one of those "you get what you pay for" items. If you are a die hard athlete, then I would recommend spending the extra pennies to get... Read morePublished on December 25, 2013 by Ndidi Borha
I read all the recommendations on here for these shoes and I had to get them! SO glad I did. These shoes do not blister or rub and they are amazing for running or just working out... Read morePublished on July 1, 2013 by Becki Cooper
Usually sneakers run half a size too small but not these. This issue causes me to slip a bit in the shoe during Zumba. Read morePublished on June 25, 2013 by Sylvia
Adore los tennis, fue una excelente opcion.
producto confortable, bonito y comodo.
En relacion con el precio fue excelente lo que elegi.
Shoe just didn't fit my foot right. I ended up returning it. I really liked the colors, but mesh material was very thin and was too small for me. Read morePublished on January 14, 2013 by mghtymouse1