Reebok Men's Zig Dynamic Nubuck Running Shoe,Black/Gravel/Excellent Red Nubuck,15 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B004WDK74U
- Item model number: Zig Dynamic Nubuck-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 22, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
He said they are actually very heavy and not comfortable for running at all.
But these 12s fit me just fine.
If you are short, these will give you extra inch or so for your confidence.
Otherwise you need to be careful not to roll your ankle.
I almost rolled my ankle couple times.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
amazing running shoes .. light, supportive and comfortable .. highly recommended
I had an old Reebok running shoes and I took the same size but this one appeared to be... Read more
Excellent and clothing very soft and comfortable, flexible and advise others purchase
Thank you for your product is outstanding .
I am very satisfy with this product. It was exactly what I ordered and I received it on time with no problem at all. I will suggest it to all my friends.Published on May 27, 2013 by Theo Milios