Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: 9.5 D(M) US|Color: Gravel / Black / Silver / Grey / White|Change

on May 13, 2013
These are my third pair in four years. I run quite a bit in the spring summer and fall, and really beat up my shoes.
I love the zig brand because being flat footed, the soles provide ample cushioning, arch support and shock absorption for my feet.

In the past, I have used running shoes that make me feel as if my feet are pounding the pavement and that kills my feet and affect my overall performance. These Zigs are stylish, lightweight and hug your feet without making them feel too tight. I recommend these shoes to everyone who enjoys jogging, and even for general walking. 5 Stars for me.

Pros: Stylish, lightweight, great shock absorption, and shoes grip nicely.
Cons: Depending on your level of activity you may need to buy a new pair every year.
on December 3, 2012
Updated 9/16/15
Originally i paid $119 for these shoes that was December 3rd 2012, they now have several holes in them but i still wear them every day! I'm updating my review because i rated them four stars initially because the took a bit longer than most shoes to break in. Now after wearing them for nearly 3 years I have to say they were worth every penny and I'm buying a new pair today!

I bought these after wearing a Reebok running shoe for more than a year when they started to wear out i decided I had to go with Reebok again this time i picked the ZigWilds a much more expensive shoe my hopes were that the shoe would be better so far i'm happy with the shoe but, i'm not seeing the value over the running shoe that cost 1/3 of the price. This shoe is a bit sturdier, its more stylish, so far its comfortable but less so then my old ones and i can't stand on my feet for 12hr shifts in these as easy. If they break in to be more comfortable i will increase the rating to 5 stars. Overall Reebok makes a good product and as i get used to these i will update this review.

Update 4/13 Shoes broke in and are very comfortable some more things i don't like however, they pick up every thing you step in, and in a big way. Step in dog poop and dragging your feet wont help you in these, you need a hose. That brings me to my next don't walk/jog through wet grass or morning dew, don't wear in wet weather. These shoes are awesome in how well they breath and keep your feet dry however water goes right through the top and will soak your socks and feet in just a few steps in damp grass or in the rain. But for hot days and dry ground where you need traction you wont find a better shoe! Probably perfect for someone with sweaty feet or athletes foot. I will buy these again and find something better for wet days.
on August 21, 2013
I bought these shoes for daily 3-5 mile dog walks and they have not disappointed. They are very comfortable and quite visible. They are NOT waterproof so expect some soggy feet if you are walking through wet grass or running through puddles.
on February 9, 2016
One of the best looking shoe I've owned in a long time. None of the Nike's come even close. It looks really slick and futuristic. I'm a size 12 and this shoe at 12 fit great. I plan to use it in the gym for training (plyos, HIIT training, etc) and the fit feels great for that kind of work in the gym.
on February 8, 2016
my 2nd pair of this exact pair of shoes. I asked Reebok Customer support, and they indicated these will go back into production. Hope that is true and this is the best pairs of tennis shoes I have owned for all around everything. exercise, work, play, just top notch support and quality for my frame. (6'4" 316lbs)
on August 15, 2015
I bought these for my brother in the blue and black color. I don't think they're available anymore though. According to my brother, they are very comfortable. He likes the style and color, and they are extremely good quality. He wears these almost daily, and they have held up wonderfully (nearly a year). He's very happy with them, so I would definitely recommend these.
on February 1, 2016
Good shoes. I bought these as I got some zigtech Reebok a few years ago and love them. These are almost as good. Just a little wider and arch support isn't quite as good. One key to these is to throw away the old laces and use lock laces.
on November 20, 2014
Undoubtedly, these are the best pair of shoes I have worn till now. They are an excellent mix of awesome comfort, grip and design. Although, I have used them only for 3 months now, so, I cannot comment on how durable they are.

Pros: Everything
----------------------
1. Very comfortable. They are very light and give you an awesome experience for running and casual usage. They hold your foot tight, but with a very comfortable grip. The base is also very comfortable and gives you that bouncy feeling while running.
2. Very good grip even on smooth surfaces. Mixed design of spikes and grooves achieves a better grip than most casual/running shoes.
3. Great design. They are a stylish but very decent looking. They give you a semi formal look with black color and subtle but stylish design.

Cons: Almost nothing
----------------------------
1. Some people with broad feet might prefer other broad design shoes over them.
on June 22, 2016
I own a few pairs of these and they are by far the best shoes for work, training, and quality hands down. I own 20 pairs of zags only bc they are the most comfortable shoes in the shoe game. They are made with quality.

I will buy another 2 pairs asap. If you do not get theses and pay 200 plus dollars on cheap nikes then your going to feel nothing but pain in your feet. It's not the cost. It's the quality.
on January 17, 2013
I bought these shoes for my husband to wear to work since he's on his feet all day he says they are very comfortable and durable.