Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

Size: 11.5 D(M) US|Color: Black/Flat Grey/Maximum Orange/Orange/Silver|Change
Price:$110.00

on August 18, 2012
This is my seccond pair in 2 yrs of Zig running shoes. As a college pitcher I do a lot of running and believe me, these shoes hold up well and feel great. I liked them so much that I bought the Zig baseball cleats as well for this year. Love these running shoes.
on January 7, 2013
First off I got these for half retail I'm assuming because of they are quite ugly. I bought these for using on my treadmill so color wasn't an issue. Most running shoes are narrow on my toes not these, as a matter of fact they are a bit sloppy in the toe area. From the arch to the heal they are very snug. I've worn them on my treadmill once my feet didn't hurt and no annoying rubbing on the toes. The heal after the first walk shows a bit of wear on the inside. There is a rubber insert on the outside but not on the inside. I have my doubts that they will last more than a couple of months but I didn't pay a hundred bucs for them. The material on the upper seems very flimsy but I guess you have to sacrifice sturdyness for weight. First pair of Reeboks in 20 years we'll see how they hold up. Usually buy Asics or New Balance but I was intrigued by the Zig gimic.
on May 14, 2013
My son had wanted the Reebok Zigs for quite some time, but I just couldn't justify the price when he goes through shoes so quickly. I bought these on sale, and they would have been worth the full price. He really loves them.
on February 23, 2013
I like my reeboks. I've added this to my collection of 12 pairs and entered it into the rotation for runs. I run about 40 miles a weeks and these really are a nice pair to take up the pavement. Those who need cushioning and stability, you need these.
on February 25, 2012
Just finished my first running session and they seem to work well, but a much more bendy (flexible) shoe than I am used to lately. If this works for you, then you will probably like this shoe. I personally like a little stiffer shoe, but it is okay. It fits true to size, and not too short or cramped across the toe box.
on November 17, 2012
Last Reebock purchase was (on the mark) reguarding fit and confort, so assumed current purchase to be likewise. However, upon trying them on, it was immediately evident that shoe width too narrow as foot was cramped. Would have welcomed some knowledge on shoe widths before order, to obtain a more satisfactory fit.
on March 1, 2013
It is a really comfortable shoe. Very light and ventilated. Well designed. Have it for a few months now no wear and tear as yet..BUT i haven't put it under any real stress...just the usual walking around so far.
on March 9, 2013
These are the most comfortable and stylish running shoes I have ever owned. They were also much cheaper than any other pair I have purchased at local stores. I recommend these to anyone that enjoys running and I lift weights for about 6-8 hours a week with these as well so they are versatile.
on January 8, 2013
These shoes are lightweight and comfortable. For me the sizing was close to perfect as I could hope for. Just on the inside of the heal it has 'Stable Fit' written, which is a good description. It feels comfortably snug around the mid section with the laces, but loose/flexible at the toes. The mesh area of the toe is soft and flexible like cloth which I'm not used to in a shoe. The mesh area allows your toes to move around and breath but I wouldn't want anything to drop on my foot since it doesn't have a protective shell over the top of the toes, nor would I ever want to experience accidentally stepping in a puddle, I imagine my foot would get soaked instantly. I like the feeling of the arch support and padding on the inside. I am a little concerned with the gripping at the bottom of the shoe which can be deceptive. The grip will feel strong one moment, but very slippery in some wet environments. For example, it was damp outside yesterday when I was walking outside. The grip was great walking forward on pavement, but as soon as I stepped on the white painted line of a crosswalk, my foot slipped enough to startle me. I haven't ran in these shoes yet, but can see the potential of slipping and falling on wet smooth surfaces if I was moving fast in them. The durability is suspect. I think the majority of the shoe is well built, but the soft mesh area of the top of the toe area seems like the area of the shoe that will wear out first. The comfort of the shoe and breath-ability is 5 stars, but I have take a star away for the slipping it does on wet smooth surfaces.
on February 6, 2013
This shoe is surprisingly lightweight and appears to be fairly durable so far, though I haven't put many miles on them yet. I bought this shoe because my old shoes gave me chin splints when I ran. This shoe provides good comfort and I am happy with it. I have been to shoe stores and I just couldn't make myself spend more than $60 for a pair of shoes, I bought these in my size for 52 and I feel like I got a good deal. I bought the same size as my old shoes even though my old pair are a Nike brand and these fit fine.