5.0 out of 5 stars Ode to Reef
Published on March 26, 2011 by BP

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful
I have never had a problem with reefs before until now. The product dried out and ended up cutting my feet. As a lifegaurd and swim instructor i am always around water and this product did not work out well. the sides dried out and started to fall apart while cutting up my feet.
Published 20 months ago by greyna

5.0 out of 5 stars Ode to Reef, March 26, 2011
Oh dear Reef flop.. where have you been my whole life? Your comfort, your style, the sweet way you hold my sweaty, smelly foot. You are unlike the rest. The late nights, the boat trips on the lake, and road trips across the state and beyond.. you have always been there to open my beer bottle. In times when all hope had been lost to taste the sweet barley water upon my lips, you came through for me, reminding me that my flop alone can remove the barrier between me and the sweet river of alcohol. True love.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable and useful, September 16, 2007
Karen1455 (Taos, NM USA) - See all my reviews
The minute I put these sandals on they were comfortable. I like the idea of a bottle opener on the bottom of the sandal. I probably won't ever use the opener, but it's kind of cool knowing it's there, just in case.....

I typically don't wear thongs, as I don't like anything between my toes. But, these particular sandals were really comfortable and I find myself putting them on when going out, instead of my tennis shoes.

They are a little pricey, but well worth the cost in comfort compared to other thongs.

5.0 out of 5 stars My pregnant feet thank Reef..., May 26, 2010
This review is from: Reef Women's Fanning Sandal (Apparel)
I walked into three shoe stores looking for "flip flops with support." The request drew lots of laughter and no results. The last store I stopped by, the salesman walked right to the Reefs, handed me a pair, and took my flat flip flops away. Thank god. I'm not sure how I was going to survive the summer heat in sneakers or sandals that made my back radiate crazy pain, but these ROCK. (Plus, bottle openers on the bottom? Awesome. Even if I never end up using them...awesome.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, June 4, 2012
I originally bought the brown and gold in a size 7. I am a true 7.5 but I have skinny feet, I was afraid the 8 would be too wide. When I got the sandals they were too short. So I returned them and bought the 8. I love them they are the most comfy pair of sandals ever!! I am going to get them in every color!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!!!!, August 7, 2007
I have NEVER been able to wear a shoe with something between my toes and when I tried on my sister-in-law's, I couldn't believe it. I have worn these every single day, all day long, since they arrived. They even endured a week of horse shows beautifully! Someone even needed the built in bottle opener!!!!

Can't wait to buy more in other colors and styles...you should too! You won't be sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Reef Fanning, August 23, 2009
I can wear these all day and they feel great. The company also backs up their product if it fails.....that is huge in this day and age. They look great and I live in them. I bought a pair for my friends birthday and she loves them too....
I have nothing bad to say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sandal ever, April 7, 2014
This review is from: Reef Women's Fanning Sandal (Apparel)
This will be my 3rd pair of the Reef Fanning sandal. My first pair have finally started to fall apart after 8 years - half of those years were spent in San Diego and I wore them nearly every day. The other half of those years were spent in MN, only worn from May-October.
My 2nd pair, while still in great condition after 4 years, are too much of a bitch to keep clean. They are all white with silver glitter, and I wore them to my wedding, yes indeed. I had to order them from the UK because they discontinued them in the states!

This year I'm going with the black/pink/ikat style. I hope to get many years out of them. You think you won't ever use the bottle opener, but trust me, it'll happen.

I'm usually a size 9.5 but the 9 fits me perfectly.

So comfortable for a flip-flop, I look forward to wearing these until the end of my days!

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied customer, August 2, 2009
A friend of mine recommended these sandals because her doctor had told her the built-in bottle opener provided extra support. I tried them on at the store, but ordered them online because I got a better deal. These are one of the most comfortable pair of sandals I have ever bought. I can walk forever in them and the bottle opener recently came in handy on my recent trip to Hawaii. I highly recommend them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, December 18, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Reef Flip Flops, May 20, 2013
I oredered an 11 and it fits like a 10 or smaller. Hopefully they will stretch out soon! Comfy for running errands.

Reef Women's Fanning Sandal