Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

80%
20%
Price:$26.95 - $54.95

on May 30, 2015
These sandals get year round and (almost) everyday use. While they're mostly used for walking or lounging around in, I have occasionally played light games of basketball and trotted in them. They're a bit worn now but still solid and comfortable. Once it's time to get another pair, I'll probably get the same exact ones.
on March 4, 2014
I normally wear an 11.5, but I went for the 11 because I didn't want them to be too big. I had to return and get a 12 because the straps on the side came under my foot a bit too much and they were uncomfortable. In other words, if you are a half size, round up. Amazon was great as always about the exchange. I got the 12s before I had even sent in the 11s. The 12s fit and feel great. They are extremely comfortable. I thought that the forward sloping design from the pictures might be annoying, but I can't even tell when I have them on. Good sandal buy.
on January 21, 2014
There is nothing like a new pair of Reef sandals, especially when you get them for $12.00 as I did here. They were delivered just as expected and I'm happy. I highly recommend getting a pair if you've never had them.
on July 15, 2016
I normally wear a Size 11 Shoe. Since I've purchased other Reef Sandals in the past, I know I need to purchase a size smaller (Size 10) than my normal shoe size. I like my sandals to fit the edge of my heel. It was tight for a few days over the top of my foot, but, we all know it takes some time to break in sandals. After a few days, perfect fit. Reef Sandals are the only sandals I wear because of the great arch support. Seems other sandals ignore the arches. YMMV.
on March 20, 2014
Purchased it because my cheap old flip flops were unreliable and i was going through one every month. This has lasted me about 6 months now and is still as good as i first bought it. good quality sandals. only con is that it kinda makes a flop noise when you walk... but that's why is called a Flip Flop!
on October 9, 2014
I was soo excited when I saw that the Reef Flex were available again. I purchased this for my brother-in-law but I had the wrong size. He needed a 14 so I returned the 13 and ordered him 3 pairs of size 14. Thanks Reef!
on July 19, 2016
I always buy reefs but I usually buy slaps. These are softer with more cushion. They are also have a pebble finish where you foot goes which makes them less slippery than the older ones . Once I wear these for awhile they will be perfect
on December 24, 2013
These sandals are super comfortable, and an amazing deal! I ordered 2 more pairs already, and 2 to give as gifts.
on April 28, 2014
This was my 3rd pair of reefs, and probably the most comfortable. They are much better than the XS-1 and slightly better than the Vision sandal. I'm not sure about durability yet, because I have only had a chance to wear them a few times.
on September 2, 2015
Great for long-wear at the beach. They dry pretty quickly and don't get nasty. One suggestion - they might smell after time at the beach so I suggest some sort of shoe spray to keep them fresh.