5.0 out of 5 stars COMFY
Published 8 months ago by Adam Michael Price

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy with a catch
Published 3 months ago by it's all gone to the dogs

5.0 out of 5 stars COMFY, December 5, 2013
These sandals are extremely comfortable and very affordable for the price... Its no surprise that the retail is much higher. I was attracted to these as my last pair of sandals had the spongey (comfort) bottoms and every time they got wet, the stayed wet for the rest of the day. These were comfortable and fast drying. Good to go to the beach / pool / wear around. Non-slip and easy clean. Plus there's a bottle opener on the bottom that i didnt use but may need to someday in a pinch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit, great price, May 1, 2014
The sandals are extremely comfortable and great for a trip where you are expecting to walk alot. The thong takes a bit to get used to if you havent already been wearing this type of sandal but after you do they are super comfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, nice looking, May 28, 2014
Glad I bought them. I should probably get another pair. There are so many color choices too. I like that they are waterproof.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reef Sandals enough said, March 24, 2013
I dont think I have ever had a better pair of sandals, and I am on my 5th or 6th pair. Why so many you ask, well my Redbone Coonhound has decided that this is her favorite kind also :~) Just buy them, and become a fan for life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just awesome!, May 28, 2014
These are by far the most durable and comfortable flops on the market! I have blown through many pairs of these and I usualy get two or more years out of them. Live on the beach so i do just about everything in them. Fishing, kayaking, sitting, beer drinking, grass mowing and many other activities. The foot texture keeps your foot planted when there wet (unlike other brands and materials) the cusion sole helps my old joints cruze the beach effortlessly and the bottle opener on the bottom has gotten me out of many jams. I love the classic smooth styling thats not obnoxious at all and there even welcom in my church! These things are $60 everywhere else so if you dont get these off Amazon for an amazing $36, your just plane wrong!

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy with a catch, May 20, 2014
I tried these on at a Reef outlet store where they wanted 80 bucks. The biggest size they had was 11.5 which were slightly too small. I ordered 12s and they fit pretty good but are just a tad big. It's not a huge issue. Unfortunately, as comfortable as these seemed, I took my dogs for a 1 mile walk and the emblem on the sandals destroyed my heels. I've got pretty bad blisters right now only where the heel touches the raised Reef emblem. It really is a shame since they are very comfortable. Also, I don't need the bottle opener. It works, but I imagine at some point I'll step in dog crap or bubble gum and it's going to be very difficult to clean. Personally I would put a bottle opener up towards the toe area on the side of the sole. Less chance of contamination and you shouldn't be carrying your weight on your toes when walking. Overall, I would buy these again with a minor redesign of the emblem and move the bottle opener.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flip flops, June 6, 2014
Rob Garcia (Miami, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
Comfortable. Good arch support and no between the toes chafing. Love them. Look cool too. I would definitely recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sandals ever, June 8, 2014
Best sandals i have ever bought. Quality comfortable great looks you just cant go wrong with these flip flops period

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price for good sandals, June 5, 2014
Same sandals as what are in stores for $30 more. Comfortable and fit good enough to stay snug on your feet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!, June 4, 2014
Great fit and a perfect pair to take with you on vacation. These worked great on my cruise that I just went on, can wear these on many different terrains and not notice a difference. Having the bottle opener on the bottle is a great plus as well

Reef Men's Fanning Prints Thong Sandal