Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on December 5, 2013
These sandals are extremely comfortable and very affordable for the price... Its no surprise that the retail is much higher. I was attracted to these as my last pair of sandals had the spongey (comfort) bottoms and every time they got wet, the stayed wet for the rest of the day. These were comfortable and fast drying. Good to go to the beach / pool / wear around. Non-slip and easy clean. Plus there's a bottle opener on the bottom that i didnt use but may need to someday in a pinch.
on May 1, 2014
The sandals are extremely comfortable and great for a trip where you are expecting to walk alot. The thong takes a bit to get used to if you havent already been wearing this type of sandal but after you do they are super comfy.
on March 24, 2013
I dont think I have ever had a better pair of sandals, and I am on my 5th or 6th pair. Why so many you ask, well my Redbone Coonhound has decided that this is her favorite kind also :~) Just buy them, and become a fan for life.
on May 28, 2014
Glad I bought them. I should probably get another pair. There are so many color choices too. I like that they are waterproof.
on June 6, 2014
Comfortable. Good arch support and no between the toes chafing. Love them. Look cool too. I would definitely recommend these.
on October 5, 2011
Picked up these about 8 months ago. I researched the REEF's extensively and choose their most "Highly Rated" design ... The Mick Fanning.

Fast forward 5 to 6 months and BAM ... the strap broke. Your kidding me ... $50 sandals that could not make it through a few months (purchased in February and broke in June). The funny thing is I actually purchased another pair in July (thinking maybe I got a bad product made on a bad day by an overworked and under paid Chinese person).

The 2nd pair lasted exactly 3 months. Same flaw ... the toe strap broke during a dinner out. Fortunately, the 2 broken pair(s) each broke a different foot. Light bulb goes off ...still in business, I can wear the 2 good remaining feet for a new pair. BAD! They broke the straps within a week. Now the bad news, the straps are not covered in the warranty. I am sending them back, both pairs, with no warranty, at my cost, to tell Reef, "Please send this crap back to China and have your underpaid Chinese workers to wear and most importantly enjoy their new REEF Sandals".

Thanks REEF, but I will be spending another $50 on a pair of Rainbow Sandals that actually come with a warranty.
99 comments56 of 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 4, 2014
Great fit and a perfect pair to take with you on vacation. These worked great on my cruise that I just went on, can wear these on many different terrains and not notice a difference. Having the bottle opener on the bottle is a great plus as well
on June 26, 2011
I have another pair of Fannings bought slightly over a year ago. It's one of the more comfortable flips I've had (the other being the Chaco thongs). As the fanning started showing some wear I decided to get a new pair.

While the new pair seems identical to the old, for some reason Reef have slightly changed its sizes and the new pair is a bit shorter than the old one and in addition, the straps are somewhat tighter (shorter). In part, this difference may be due to the wear on the older pair. However, it appears to be also related to slight alterations to the model.

Bottom line, the new pair has the same high quality build and comfort level. If, like me, you're somewhere between two sizes and like to wear loose flips, consider buying the next size up.
on June 8, 2014
Best sandals i have ever bought. Quality comfortable great looks you just cant go wrong with these flip flops period
on June 5, 2014
Same sandals as what are in stores for $30 more. Comfortable and fit good enough to stay snug on your feet