Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on December 5, 2013
These sandals are extremely comfortable and very affordable for the price... Its no surprise that the retail is much higher. I was attracted to these as my last pair of sandals had the spongey (comfort) bottoms and every time they got wet, the stayed wet for the rest of the day. These were comfortable and fast drying. Good to go to the beach / pool / wear around. Non-slip and easy clean. Plus there's a bottle opener on the bottom that i didnt use but may need to someday in a pinch.
on May 1, 2014
The sandals are extremely comfortable and great for a trip where you are expecting to walk alot. The thong takes a bit to get used to if you havent already been wearing this type of sandal but after you do they are super comfy.
on March 24, 2013
I dont think I have ever had a better pair of sandals, and I am on my 5th or 6th pair. Why so many you ask, well my Redbone Coonhound has decided that this is her favorite kind also :~) Just buy them, and become a fan for life.
on June 4, 2014
Great fit and a perfect pair to take with you on vacation. These worked great on my cruise that I just went on, can wear these on many different terrains and not notice a difference. Having the bottle opener on the bottle is a great plus as well
on November 3, 2014
I really did want to like these as they look cool and the bottle opener on the bottom is just cool but unfortunately they are supposed to be comfortable to wear and that they are not. they are no more comfortable to walk in than barefoot on wood floor. otherwise they are flip flops. would I get another pair of this exact one - no. but I did get a pair of a different model, Reef brand also and I love those. (Slap II Sandal)
on January 12, 2016
Originally purchased on Sept 2nd, 2010. Well the time has come, the sandals thong strap has finally ripped after a little over 5 years. These sandals were always comfortable, however, the bottom soles started to wear out and in some instances after a light rain, the sandals would slide on a water puddle which is scary. I had a handful of times I almost twisted my ankle/fell due to the soles not being able to grip the ground. These sandals are B-23 aprroved!

With that being said, these are the best sandals I've ever owned. Reef makes top notch sandals, the last pair I had lasted over eight years. I had to buy a new pair because they literally rotted of my feet. They lasted all through hiking, beach visiting, and just everyday wear and tear. This pair fits great, and just all around meets the expectations I have of Reef and its products.
on May 28, 2014
Glad I bought them. I should probably get another pair. There are so many color choices too. I like that they are waterproof.
on June 6, 2014
Comfortable. Good arch support and no between the toes chafing. Love them. Look cool too. I would definitely recommend these.
on April 5, 2016
I wear sandals when I am out, and always keep a pair dedicated to indoors wear - I don’t like slippers. I liked the appearance of these Reef sandals, and bought them specifically to wear indoors. With the relatively gentle wear they would endure because of that fact versus street use, I definitely anticipated a lifespan of a minimum of five years.

I have now worn them for barely 8 months, and the toe strap of the right sandal has already given in, its counterpart on the left side about to do the same.

The inward edge of the upper surface shows limited wear, but aside from the toe strap issue it looks as if these could last for at least three more years. So why not build them with a sturdier toe strap? I don't like parting with things before they have accomplished their intended purpose or at least a good chunk of it, so I replaced the toe strap myself with parachute cord, and hopefully the fix will last. I wish they had come sturdier out of the box, as the Rainbow seem to be. Looks were deceiving in this instance.
on June 26, 2011
I have another pair of Fannings bought slightly over a year ago. It's one of the more comfortable flips I've had (the other being the Chaco thongs). As the fanning started showing some wear I decided to get a new pair.

While the new pair seems identical to the old, for some reason Reef have slightly changed its sizes and the new pair is a bit shorter than the old one and in addition, the straps are somewhat tighter (shorter). In part, this difference may be due to the wear on the older pair. However, it appears to be also related to slight alterations to the model.

Bottom line, the new pair has the same high quality build and comfort level. If, like me, you're somewhere between two sizes and like to wear loose flips, consider buying the next size up.