Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 5, 2013
These sandals are extremely comfortable and very affordable for the price... Its no surprise that the retail is much higher. I was attracted to these as my last pair of sandals had the spongey (comfort) bottoms and every time they got wet, the stayed wet for the rest of the day. These were comfortable and fast drying. Good to go to the beach / pool / wear around. Non-slip and easy clean. Plus there's a bottle opener on the bottom that i didnt use but may need to someday in a pinch.
on May 1, 2014
The sandals are extremely comfortable and great for a trip where you are expecting to walk alot. The thong takes a bit to get used to if you havent already been wearing this type of sandal but after you do they are super comfy.
on March 24, 2013
I dont think I have ever had a better pair of sandals, and I am on my 5th or 6th pair. Why so many you ask, well my Redbone Coonhound has decided that this is her favorite kind also :~) Just buy them, and become a fan for life.
on May 28, 2014
Glad I bought them. I should probably get another pair. There are so many color choices too. I like that they are waterproof.
on June 6, 2014
Comfortable. Good arch support and no between the toes chafing. Love them. Look cool too. I would definitely recommend these.
on June 4, 2014
Great fit and a perfect pair to take with you on vacation. These worked great on my cruise that I just went on, can wear these on many different terrains and not notice a difference. Having the bottle opener on the bottle is a great plus as well
on June 26, 2011
I have another pair of Fannings bought slightly over a year ago. It's one of the more comfortable flips I've had (the other being the Chaco thongs). As the fanning started showing some wear I decided to get a new pair.

While the new pair seems identical to the old, for some reason Reef have slightly changed its sizes and the new pair is a bit shorter than the old one and in addition, the straps are somewhat tighter (shorter). In part, this difference may be due to the wear on the older pair. However, it appears to be also related to slight alterations to the model.

Bottom line, the new pair has the same high quality build and comfort level. If, like me, you're somewhere between two sizes and like to wear loose flips, consider buying the next size up.
on June 8, 2014
Best sandals i have ever bought. Quality comfortable great looks you just cant go wrong with these flip flops period
on June 5, 2014
Same sandals as what are in stores for $30 more. Comfortable and fit good enough to stay snug on your feet
on August 17, 2014
I was wearing sandals all the time, so I ponied up for what I thought was going to be a better sandal.

After wearing them for a few weeks, the tread on the bottom was already gone, and any time it rained I was slipping all over the place. Even on certain carpets it was like wearing slick shoes.

Since I paid for them I stuck it out with them for as long as I could, which was only a few months because the bottoms wore away so bad.