5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Shoe
Great Shoe! Fit as expected. Color was just like picture. They have great support for high arches and last a long time.
Published 12 months ago by K. Bush

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good fit
Published 8 months ago by Janicke Stramer

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Shoe, December 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Reef snadals, April 29, 2014
These sandals are so great I wish I could wear them to work. They are so comfortable and I am so happy to have gotten them from Amazon~~~~~

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good fit, April 24, 2014
I give two stars because even though they are super cute, the fit was unfortunately not right. They were too slimfit, so that two of my toes were going over the edge and the thin straps sit so high in the foot that the sandal doesn't have a comfortable fit. That said these might work well for others. Instead I decided to send these back and order a pair of the tried and true Reef Sandy sandal

5.0 out of 5 stars Super great flip-flops, June 24, 2014
I love the Reef Women's Ginger Sandal! I have 5 pair in different colors. I wear them everyday, for everything. Shopping, hiking, the pool, the beach, I even wear them to mow the yard. They are great. They have high arch support that makes them stand out from other average flip-flops. They last a very long time and have actually never had a pair "wear out" on me.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them!, June 4, 2014
I have finicky feet and most flip flops are not comfortable. However, the Reef Gingers are great! My feet feel supported all over as well as in the arch support area. This is my 2nd pair and I will continue to come back!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite!, June 4, 2014
These are my favorite flip flops. Super comfy and last a long long time. They fit true to size - this aqua color is slightly darker than my screen shows, FYI

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes., May 29, 2014
These shoes are my go-to shoes for running around this summer. The part that goes between your toes is fabric, so it's soft and comfortable. The soles are nicely padded. Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Flip Flop, May 18, 2014
Love the turquoise blue straps! Very cute and trendy for the beach or the pool. Fit is slightly small, about like the other reef's that I have ordered. Overall great flip flop!

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, May 14, 2014
SBL (boston, ma) - See all my reviews
My daughter has had 3 pairs of these sandals and loves them. She has flat feet and these have arch supports. Read the reviews about sizing so she tried them on in a store before ordering. She wears a 9 and the last pair that she got were a 9 and they were fine. This time we ordered a 10 and they fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these flip flops but they run smaller than expected., May 12, 2014
I LOVE Reef flip flops, they are so comfortable.
I already had a pair and ordered the same size in these but when I got them they were a good 1/2" smaller than the ones I have that are the same size. I ordered another pair in the next size up, I hope they will fit better!

Reef Women's Ginger Sandal