Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on May 26, 2013
I bought these to use as a lifeguard for the summer.
I am on my feet a lot at work and these are very comfortable.
They are also great for pool decks and wet surfaces, I do not slip because of the heavy duty rubber tread.
The pattern on top does start to wear away slightly after a week.
As my feet sweat and these get wet I imagine the pattern will fade even more.
These fit true to size. I wear an 11 to an 11.5 most times. Sockless I sometimes can fit into a 10.5
I ordered an 11 and they fit perfect.
They do take some breaking in.
The straps on top rub and irritate the foot at first.
I imagine this will go away.
I really like these though.
on May 13, 2011
decent price, not great, but i liked the color and had a gift card. after wearing them about 10 times, the white color under the ball of my feet has worn some, but the other colors are solid. very comfortable with no blisters.
on August 6, 2014
Reef sandals are really the only way to go. These don't have as much arch support as some of my other Reefs, but I didn't really expect them to. You can tell from the picture that they're pretty flat.

They seem to be put together well and have lasted several beach vacations so far. If you're looking for comfy, cool looking, simple sandals, you can't go wrong with these.
on June 18, 2014
These sandals are comfortable and looks amazing on feet, but apparently they are not as strong as other Reef. These sandals lose some color with time of using, the sole wear out too very fast to be a Reef.
on April 23, 2015
Thought I would try Reef flops this year after a few pairs of Sanuk. The Sanuk seemed to compress in the heel quicker than I had hoped, so I wanted to try something new. These fit as expected (11.5 shoe, ordered 12) and seem durable. The arch support is a little bit lacking compared to other Reef flops that I ordered, but not to the point of detriment. Cannot comment on long-term durability of these, but the build quality seems good and they have been comfortable in the few hours I have worn them.
on February 2, 2016
Reef sandals are my favorite, but these just don't match up to others that I've had. The size were exactly my foot size, which isn't the way a sandle normally fits. The biggest issue I had for these was the strap. The inner portion that goes against your foot is a nylon cord like material. It's rough. It's possible I haven't broken them in yet, but I didn't have that issue with my other reef sandals.

The weight and look of the sandals are great though.
on May 15, 2015
I usually wear a size 7.5 so thought these would be plenty big enough but really they fit none to big. I would say if you wear a men's 8 you should size up one. I think next time I might buy a size 9 so I had a little extra to room....I like things a wee big. It hasn't been warm enough to wear these yet but they look exactly like I expected and seem wonderful. Come on heat - get to Wisconsin soon would ya!
on January 24, 2013
My feet are bulky, and the thong portion of the sandal is very tight around the top of my foot and the sides. After walking a considerable distance in these flip-fops, they have finally loosened up a bit to where they don't hurt to wear.

TL;DR: Feet are wide and flip-flops were uncomfortable until they were sufficiently broken in.
on May 6, 2014
who doesn't like reef's? The sandal is great. I have an extra wide foot, so it was a little tight and gave me a little bit of a blister but that is my bad, not reef's.

Some reefs run big and some run small- I'd say these run a bit on the small size, but you could get your normal size and break them in (what i did).
on May 11, 2013
Reef sandals are the best! So it is no surprise that I love these sandals. They are cheap in price and very comfortable. I like a thinner sole sandal and these were exactly that. The design pattern below the foot does rub off after usage, but that is expected. I would recommend these sandals.