5.0 out of 5 stars Great flip-flops
These sandals are great. Perfect fit and super comfortable. I wouldn't necessarily wear them to go out for long walks - there's no real support to them. I purchased them to wear around the house. For that, they are perfect.
Published on January 19, 2013 by Matthew Dowling

3.0 out of 5 stars sandels
I`m normally a 9.5 and so i ordered a 10.. it is none too big so order the next size up.. my second complaint is that the tongue that goes between ones toes is rough.. don`t know what one can do to solve this issue
Published 19 months ago by Peter Gutschneider

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flip-flops, January 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these Sandals, October 15, 2013
This review is from: Reef Men's HT Sandal (Apparel)
These are some of the most comfortable sandals I have ever owned. I'm originally from Florida and I spend a lot of time at beaches/pools. I also wear sandals every day during the summer. These things fit perfect, they are very well made and they look good too. You can't go wrong for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars M. Booth, August 28, 2013
This review is from: Reef Men's HT Sandal (Shoes)
Item arrived on time. It also fit ok. Just did not seem to hold up for long. The material on the surface (the part touching the foot) has started to tear and split just under the ball of the foot and equally across. I don't wear these everyday and expected them to last a bit longer...

3.0 out of 5 stars sandels, July 17, 2013
Peter Gutschneider (Holly Springs, NC, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PURCHASE, March 22, 2013
This review is from: Reef Men's HT Sandal (Apparel)
EXCELLENT I LOVE IT, JUST THE SANDAL I LOOKING FOR, GREAT PRICE, COLOR AND MODEL TOO. IDEAL FOR EVERY TIME

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good comfort, February 11, 2015
Frog Hat (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reef Men's HT Sandal (Shoes)
Wow. That's to describe these in a single word. I went for this brand based on my previous pair that I wore to the point of holes and no tread. I think it took about 7 years give or take a year to wear them out. After having received a pair of expensive (not gonna name the brand) flip flops that were just painful to wear, I figured I would go with a cheap pair in case they weren't too good. Out of the box, these flip flops went comfortably onto my feet, very little rubbing from the strap and after a couple days, no rubbing. They're thick soled and the tread seems good though I haven't tested them on the dreaded wet supermarket floors.

Looking forward to another 7 years on one pair!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Tight..but seems like great quality, January 29, 2015
This review is from: Reef Men's HT Sandal (Shoes)
I bought the product, and now I am returning because it is way too narrow..The length is perfect (i take a US 10 men) If there was a 10.5 it would be great and i would purchase the product. I do not want to attempt to buy 11 because the length might be to long and it might also be to tight again.
The quality seems very good, I didnt have a chance to wear it out and about, but the look and feel is really good.

So for anyone buying this product, make sure you have a narrow foot. People with wider feet will have a difficult time wearing this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Snug fit, Quality finish..., July 15, 2014
This review is from: Reef Men's HT Sandal (Apparel)
The feel of the sandal is that of quality however the fit is a bit snug. I am guesstimating but I would recommend that anyone making this purchase should do so with a 1-2 size increase. Meaning, if you wear an 11 you should at least select a size 12 or 13 to have a good fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Beach Bum, April 30, 2014
This review is from: Reef Men's HT Sandal (Apparel)
The reef sandal fit perfect and I like it. Perfect sandal for the beach or pool, I do recommend them. And the try the casual reef sandals.

Reef Men's HT Sandal