4.0 out of 5 stars first wear review
I ordered a size 10 of this flip flop. The Footbed is very comfortable, really soft. design looks good. cool for walking around. the only thin that bothers me are the straps. they're kind of small. you might want to order one size up if the strap will bother you. but i guess like all types of cloth, it will expand in time. great product.
Published on July 7, 2010 by P. Macariola

3.0 out of 5 stars Reef Disappointment
Very soft and comfortable, however, not wearing well. Will be worn out in less than 4 months. I have another pair of Reefs that I've had for 2 years and are still in fair condition.
Published on May 30, 2010 by R. Morgan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Reef Disappointment, May 30, 2010
R. Morgan (Lihue, Hawaii, United States) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Foam Bottom, not a great Reef Shoe, December 28, 2010
This review is from: Reef Men'S Awol Thong Sandal (Apparel)
Bought these and a pair of Reef Slap (because his beloved Reef Drams are no longer being made) and the Reef AWOL is an EPIC FAIL. The bottom is high density foam not rubber...not made to last or stand up against smoldering asphalt during the hot Florida Summers. Florida is nothing but flip flops, and that makes us pretty picky consumers, after all flops are worn nearly year round here, and a good pair should last 12-18mths with that type of wear. These wouldn't survive 3 mths. The top material is nicely made and he found that area to be comfortable as well as the arch support, but he walked on a linoleum floor and almost landed on his head...the flops had NO GRIP, but slid widely like he was on ice. This is also a problem on cruise ship decks...I've had the unfortunate experience of actually landing on my head. So skip these flops, grap yourself a pair of Reef Slaps or Reef Fannings...you'll be much happier.

4.0 out of 5 stars first wear review, July 7, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Flip Flop, June 6, 2011
LexOrandi (Glen Cove, NY) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
These are great flip flops that are good for beach, pool, or casual use. The price is right and they feel real good when I wear them

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flip-flops on earth!, August 16, 2010
After almost 20 years of wear, my husband's Reef flip-flops, purchased at a shop in Englewood Beach, FL, needed to be replaced. They didn't fall apart, but were a bit thin on the outer edge where his heel had worn them down. He was so pleased that I found new ones for him at virtually the same price! He said he'd pay twice as much and be glad to do it, as these are the most comfortable and best-made flip-flops on earth.

4.0 out of 5 stars New to Reefs, August 2, 2010
K. Williams (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reef Men'S Awol Thong Sandal (Apparel)
I have only have my pair for a week, but here are my initial thoughts:
(1) These are the most comfortable sandals I have ever worn.
(2) I am concerned about durability. On the inside of the left sandal, I can (very slightly) separate the pad from the sole. Bottom appears quite solid.
We'll see how they hold up....

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic sandal, May 31, 2014
These are Reef's basic sandal. They work fine, and fit fine. You can't beat the price! No bottle opener on these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flip flops for my son, May 13, 2014
These flip flops are the type that last! They are made well and seem true to size. My son liked them so much that we bought a second pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves these!, May 4, 2014
My son has several pair of flip flops and he said these are by far the most comfortable he has ever had. They fit perfectly and conformed to his feet within a couple days. He said he feels like he is walking on memory foam. I am sure he will buy these again and will recommend them to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flip flop for a reasonable price., March 12, 2014
This review is from: Reef Men'S Awol Thong Sandal (Apparel)
You can't beat the value of these flip flops. Great shoe , low price. I live in Florida and wear them all the time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›