Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on May 4, 2014
My son has several pair of flip flops and he said these are by far the most comfortable he has ever had. They fit perfectly and conformed to his feet within a couple days. He said he feels like he is walking on memory foam. I am sure he will buy these again and will recommend them to others.
on July 24, 2014
I normally wear sanuks for the comfort but with the foam lining that they have they are terrible for the water so i purchased these for water us and they are great. They fit very well and a super comfy. They are also very sturdy and seem to be durable. They have a nice ridged sole unlike others so they do great over rocks and such.
on December 28, 2010
Bought these and a pair of Reef Slap (because his beloved Reef Drams are no longer being made) and the Reef AWOL is an EPIC FAIL. The bottom is high density foam not rubber...not made to last or stand up against smoldering asphalt during the hot Florida Summers. Florida is nothing but flip flops, and that makes us pretty picky consumers, after all flops are worn nearly year round here, and a good pair should last 12-18mths with that type of wear. These wouldn't survive 3 mths. The top material is nicely made and he found that area to be comfortable as well as the arch support, but he walked on a linoleum floor and almost landed on his head...the flops had NO GRIP, but slid widely like he was on ice. This is also a problem on cruise ship decks...I've had the unfortunate experience of actually landing on my head. So skip these flops, grap yourself a pair of Reef Slaps or Reef Fannings...you'll be much happier.
on July 6, 2013
I normally wear a 9 1/2 and it fits fine. The sandal has a nice bed that has some give, but doesn't feel squishy. These are comfortable like all of the reef sandal's I've owned. I don't normally like the flip-flop style of sandal, but for some reason the reef designs don't irritate between my toes like most styles do.
on July 11, 2012
I bought 2 pairs in case they stop making them. They are very light weight, very VERY comfortable. They are a bit too squishy at first, but after 2 days of wearing them, they mold to your feet.

If anyone finds a better pair of flip flops out there, let me know!
on May 30, 2010
Very soft and comfortable, however, not wearing well. Will be worn out in less than 4 months. I have another pair of Reefs that I've had for 2 years and are still in fair condition.
on September 1, 2011
This slipper has good comfort, is light weight, and has decent quality. I have used them daily for two months and there is slight wear so it's not the most rugged slipper I've had but ok. I have had hundreds of slippers (living in Hawaii) and this is probably in the top 20%. For the price it is great.
on March 12, 2012
I was happy with this product. It was a gift and was well worth the price. Durable but the soles are the softer foam-type so will not endure if used for harsher uses. So its good for going to the mall or supermarket but not for hiking or anything like that
on July 7, 2010
I ordered a size 10 of this flip flop. The Footbed is very comfortable, really soft. design looks good. cool for walking around. the only thin that bothers me are the straps. they're kind of small. you might want to order one size up if the strap will bother you. but i guess like all types of cloth, it will expand in time. great product.
on July 3, 2013
I've had a pair of Reef AWOL flip flops for two years now, they are still in great condition. I just bought a replacement pair because my earlier pair I'm growing out of. They're super comfortable, lightweight and stylish. The only thing I could say isn't GREAT about the flops, but could be considered good in someone's eyes is the fact that after a year or so, they begin to show your food indentation. I personally like this, because you don't have to worry about putting it on just right, because it's already there for you. Some may view this as a negative because it shows that the flip flop will wear down easily. It doesn't bother me. I would recommend this pair of flip flops to anyone who asked, because you sure get some bang for the buck. Overall 9/10.