Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on September 28, 2012
The most comfortable sandal ever, as long as you don't get them wet! The sole acts as a sponge holding onto water. The strap between the toes eventually broke. First time this ever happened to me. If you buy them hold onto your receipt.
on May 4, 2012
Not as light as I had expected... comfortable though. The sole is thicker than I thought it would be.
Nice flip flops
on February 26, 2013
My wife has always talked up reef and I have been too cheap to get a pair. Now that I have I dont think I will be getting anything else.
on November 10, 2012
You absolutely can not go wrong with a pair of Reef's. They are comfortable, durable and sturdy. And these were at a great price.
on April 11, 2014
These sandal's are amazing as foam cushion is great to walk on to the beach or pool. However that same cushion that makes them great is also part of their downfall. They soak up moisture and get very heavy and if they aren't dried properly can start to have an odor.

I would recommend them. Stay clear of getting them wet and walking for any significant distance though.
on February 12, 2014
These things are sponges. If you wear them around water at all they will absorb it, and when you set them out in the sun to dry they will warp outwards, opposite of their shape normally.

Nice sandals otherwise, but the fact that they are porous is not cool at all.
on December 25, 2012
When my wife and I went down to Florida to visit our families for Christmas, I forgot my trusty Reef Fannings and had to pick up a new pair as we were down for over a week. I went to Journey's and picked these up. I just wanted a good pair of Reefs that didn't cost $50+. I was a bit leery at first since I love the Fannings I've had for a while, but when I tried these on my feet felt as if they had stepped into heaven.

These sandals literally feel like you are walking on a yoga mat. Even without breaking them in I have to wear them for a significantly long time before they start to ache. I don't know if I'd say these are more comfortable than the Fannings since I've only worn them for a short period of time overall, but the level of comfort I've had since my first wear-around has incredibly exceeded my expectations. In the short span of time that I've worn them, they've been tested on a variety of surfaces. Asphalt? Awesome. Sand at the beach? Check. A relative's super-hard marble floor? Couldn't be more comfy.

I purchased the Charcoal/Black variation on sale for $20, but I'd be willing to pay $30-40 for them. They may not have some of the 'bells and whistles' of their more premium models (like the bottle opener), but their comfort level speaks for itself. Reef is dead on by making their slogan "Ridiculously Comfortable".
33 comments1 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 8, 2013
This sandals, as are all Reefs are perfect. They are great quality and the most comfortable flip flops on the market. Don't think, just buy!
on March 1, 2013
My husband loves them. He says they are like memory foam and he likes how basic they are. Nothing flashy, no bottle openers, just comfort.
on June 25, 2014
I purchased these from Amazon in May of last year. I wear them outside around the house and to the pool. I swim at a public pool three times a week and wear them in the locker room, shower, and deck. Two weeks ago the right sole separated from the foot-bed.
One year?!! So i glued it together with Gorilla Glue. Today I noticed that the left sole was separating and the right sole repair wasn't working. Pretty cheesy!
They are comfortable, they do absorb water and squish when you walk, they are cheesy to fall apart so quickly..