Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Learn more

on September 28, 2012
The most comfortable sandal ever, as long as you don't get them wet! The sole acts as a sponge holding onto water. The strap between the toes eventually broke. First time this ever happened to me. If you buy them hold onto your receipt.
on April 11, 2014
These sandal's are amazing as foam cushion is great to walk on to the beach or pool. However that same cushion that makes them great is also part of their downfall. They soak up moisture and get very heavy and if they aren't dried properly can start to have an odor.

I would recommend them. Stay clear of getting them wet and walking for any significant distance though.
on February 12, 2014
These things are sponges. If you wear them around water at all they will absorb it, and when you set them out in the sun to dry they will warp outwards, opposite of their shape normally.

Nice sandals otherwise, but the fact that they are porous is not cool at all.
on June 25, 2014
I purchased these from Amazon in May of last year. I wear them outside around the house and to the pool. I swim at a public pool three times a week and wear them in the locker room, shower, and deck. Two weeks ago the right sole separated from the foot-bed.
One year?!! So i glued it together with Gorilla Glue. Today I noticed that the left sole was separating and the right sole repair wasn't working. Pretty cheesy!
They are comfortable, they do absorb water and squish when you walk, they are cheesy to fall apart so quickly..
on May 4, 2012
Not as light as I had expected... comfortable though. The sole is thicker than I thought it would be.
Nice flip flops
on January 20, 2016
We love this product - both my husband and I have always loved reef sandals. We accidentally ordered the wrong size of these, but they were easy to return and get the proper ones. We were impressed with the customer service and of course, as always, the quality of these sandals. Would highly recommend
on April 23, 2014
You will really enjoy these supportive and comfortable thong type sandals. These are not your thin cheap pair-at all.
These are the ones you will want to wear all the time. Besides supportive comfort-they offer Non-Slip and Non-Marring
sandal soles. Furthermore, your feet will not loose these sandals, i.e. sandal fly away. The specially padded foot and toe
straps will keep your feet in proper alignment, at all times.
Due to medical conditions, I must wear "Thong Sandals" year round, so supportive and safe walking is a must have. Give these
a try, and remember to order (1) size larger than you would wear, for that ultra comfort experience!!
on August 15, 2013
My son has never worn flip flops because he complain the thong hurts his toes. Not these! Yeah! According to him these hit exact where they should and don't rub between against your toes like many others. So congrats to the design team on these shoes and thanks.
on August 29, 2014
I've used them all summer, but they're starting to show signs of wear. I paid around $10, and they appear to be holding up like a $10 pair of sandals. Seems like the rubber sole, where the foot rests, is cracking in certain areas, almost as if the rubber was dry rotted. Overall, a little disappointed, because my first pair of Reef's lasted about 3 years before the tong snapped, and I had similar expectations for these.
on February 14, 2013
slip these puppies on and your motivation and self respect will slip away like grains of sand in an hour glass. If you want to up the effect pair these with sweat pants. If you are trying to decide between this pair and let's say the phantom flop. I would go with the phantom. They appear to be of higher quality and durability which is clearly needed when treking to the laundromat, 7 eleven, or the strip club. They are also about the same price.