5.0 out of 5 stars It's a reef... What can I say?
It's my second reef sandal... And what can I say? Reef is reef! Perfect fit, excelent texture and color and an awesome quality... I recomendly 100%!
Published 4 months ago by Richard Duran

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigfoot Beware
Published 3 months ago by Camden B Chadsey

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigfoot Beware, June 7, 2014
I ordered these sandals because reef has, in the past, been a very good brand. and, to that end, the quality was as expected. very nice stitching, everything is solid. the sole is really really comfortable. the only problem i have with them is they seem to be designed for flat footed people. they aren't as bad as some others i've tried, but they do fit tighter than i prefer. i've kept them to see if they will stretch and loosen up a bit. or perhaps the sole will compress some and give me some extra room there. either way, good sandal, especially for the price.

my bottom line (tl:dr)
Very high quality sandal. good buy if you have thin feet. if you can handle a pair of converse, you can probably handle these sandals.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a reef... What can I say?, May 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars It shouldn't be that difficult ..., February 18, 2014
mzzz (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
But these are the only flips I've tried that have a comfortable foot bed, decent arch support and don't irritate the top of my foot. I wear 'em about 7 months a year and they usually last a couple years, great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandal for first time wearer., March 31, 2014
I usually wear Birkenstock sandals but wanted to try something different for around the pool at the Y. These Reefs mens sandal are very comfortable to wear. I really like the amount of cushion the sole has and the fit is exactly right. These are the first split toe sandals I own and they take a little getting used to. I think I'll be wearing them around the pool soon and I can update my review after trying them out some more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Reef flex not as comfy, January 17, 2014
ifamily99 (Sun diego, CA,USA) - See all my reviews
Always wore Reef- Reef makes good flip flops.
This particular model- Flex is slippery when you wear em- the foot slips off the flip flop. :(
My previous pair- were a Reef Playa Negra- very comfy- feet dont slip as this model.

3.0 out of 5 stars Low cost sandal for a low quality sandal, January 12, 2014
I keep trying to find something less expensive but equal in quality to the Reef Fanning. This is half the sandal at half the cost. It has a nice cushion while sacrificing support.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reefs, December 18, 2013
There awesome, better when in hand then what the picture shows. The color is more vibrant and the size is perfect not to mention the price is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arizona Native, July 2, 2013
Reef's are the only sandal I wear, year round. Lightweight, feels like the old pair I took off. The best!

5.0 out of 5 stars Like walking on bouncy marshmallows!, June 4, 2013
This review is from: Reef Men's Reef Flex Flip Flop (Apparel)
I previously had a pair of Reef flips that I loved. My dog loved them so much he ate the strap off, so I searched for a replacement pair.I found these, and can't believe how comfortable they are. The cushioned heel is perfect for me as I have to stand all day on concrete, and the arch is great too. With my luck they'll probably be discontinued soon. If only women's sandals were made this comfy! Excuse me while I go bounce around my house a few more times...

5.0 out of 5 stars ooooh they fit nice!!!!!, July 25, 2014
Super comfy sandals. Soles are nice and thick. Not too spongy. Easy to clean. Great quality for the price @ under $25. Nice and stylish for ladies with wide feet. Mens size 7 fits womens 8.5 to 9 wide just right - not too loose or too tight. The heel is 1.25 inch as described so I'll get a little height & plenty of wear out of them. Great color combos. Good for around the house and poolside. I have leather Reefs good for long walks.

Reef Men's Reef Flex Flip Flop