Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on June 7, 2014
I ordered these sandals because reef has, in the past, been a very good brand. and, to that end, the quality was as expected. very nice stitching, everything is solid. the sole is really really comfortable. the only problem i have with them is they seem to be designed for flat footed people. they aren't as bad as some others i've tried, but they do fit tighter than i prefer. i've kept them to see if they will stretch and loosen up a bit. or perhaps the sole will compress some and give me some extra room there. either way, good sandal, especially for the price.

my bottom line (tl:dr)
Very high quality sandal. good buy if you have thin feet. if you can handle a pair of converse, you can probably handle these sandals.
on February 18, 2014
But these are the only flips I've tried that have a comfortable foot bed, decent arch support and don't irritate the top of my foot. I wear 'em about 7 months a year and they usually last a couple years, great value.
on May 4, 2014
It's my second reef sandal... And what can I say? Reef is reef! Perfect fit, excelent texture and color and an awesome quality... I recomendly 100%!
on June 4, 2013
I previously had a pair of Reef flips that I loved. My dog loved them so much he ate the strap off, so I searched for a replacement pair.I found these, and can't believe how comfortable they are. The cushioned heel is perfect for me as I have to stand all day on concrete, and the arch is great too. With my luck they'll probably be discontinued soon. If only women's sandals were made this comfy! Excuse me while I go bounce around my house a few more times...
on March 31, 2014
I usually wear Birkenstock sandals but wanted to try something different for around the pool at the Y. These Reefs mens sandal are very comfortable to wear. I really like the amount of cushion the sole has and the fit is exactly right. These are the first split toe sandals I own and they take a little getting used to. I think I'll be wearing them around the pool soon and I can update my review after trying them out some more.
on January 17, 2014
Always wore Reef- Reef makes good flip flops.
This particular model- Flex is slippery when you wear em- the foot slips off the flip flop. :(
My previous pair- were a Reef Playa Negra- very comfy- feet dont slip as this model.
on January 12, 2014
I keep trying to find something less expensive but equal in quality to the Reef Fanning. This is half the sandal at half the cost. It has a nice cushion while sacrificing support.
on December 18, 2013
There awesome, better when in hand then what the picture shows. The color is more vibrant and the size is perfect not to mention the price is great.
on March 14, 2014
First off I'm a woman, but I have big feet! I thought maybe a man's sandal would be made better anyway, and I wanted them to last so I got these. They are EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE. I've been wearing ballet flats forever, and they have no support and my feet ached constantly. I hated having to put on tennis shoes if I was only going out for a minute, but couldn't stand wearing the flats anymore either. These shoes support me great, my feet haven't hurt since I've worn them. I'm also very overweight, so the fact that these have not lost their shape or support even after more than a month really says something. If you want a good quality pair of sandals, these are for you. They also don't hurt the underside of my feet since the sandal thong is sewn into the bottom instead of having those painful plastic attachments that always give me blisters.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2013
Reef's are the only sandal I wear, year round. Lightweight, feels like the old pair I took off. The best!