Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Price:$19.99 - $24.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on January 17, 2014
Always wore Reef- Reef makes good flip flops.
This particular model- Flex is slippery when you wear em- the foot slips off the flip flop. :(
My previous pair- were a Reef Playa Negra- very comfy- feet dont slip as this model.
on June 7, 2014
I ordered these sandals because reef has, in the past, been a very good brand. and, to that end, the quality was as expected. very nice stitching, everything is solid. the sole is really really comfortable. the only problem i have with them is they seem to be designed for flat footed people. they aren't as bad as some others i've tried, but they do fit tighter than i prefer. i've kept them to see if they will stretch and loosen up a bit. or perhaps the sole will compress some and give me some extra room there. either way, good sandal, especially for the price.

my bottom line (tl:dr)
Very high quality sandal. good buy if you have thin feet. if you can handle a pair of converse, you can probably handle these sandals.
on March 31, 2014
I usually wear Birkenstock sandals but wanted to try something different for around the pool at the Y. These Reefs mens sandal are very comfortable to wear. I really like the amount of cushion the sole has and the fit is exactly right. These are the first split toe sandals I own and they take a little getting used to. I think I'll be wearing them around the pool soon and I can update my review after trying them out some more.
on February 18, 2014
But these are the only flips I've tried that have a comfortable foot bed, decent arch support and don't irritate the top of my foot. I wear 'em about 7 months a year and they usually last a couple years, great value.
on March 14, 2014
First off I'm a woman, but I have big feet! I thought maybe a man's sandal would be made better anyway, and I wanted them to last so I got these. They are EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE. I've been wearing ballet flats forever, and they have no support and my feet ached constantly. I hated having to put on tennis shoes if I was only going out for a minute, but couldn't stand wearing the flats anymore either. These shoes support me great, my feet haven't hurt since I've worn them. I'm also very overweight, so the fact that these have not lost their shape or support even after more than a month really says something. If you want a good quality pair of sandals, these are for you. They also don't hurt the underside of my feet since the sandal thong is sewn into the bottom instead of having those painful plastic attachments that always give me blisters.
on July 29, 2015
Comfortable and so attractive with a red footbed and black straps. Also very squishy bottoms makes them comfortable all day long. Also the price was about 1/3 of what I saw other, similar fashionable men's sandals for. These were a great value.
on July 14, 2014
I have been using reef for more than fifteen years and I miss the "old style design" that fits like the flip flops were yours for a very long time and feel very comfortable since the first time.

These ones have a very nice new design.

From this new ones, I like the top that has new materials and I think will last longer in often wet use.
They feel comfortable and safe in wet floor and I believe will feel better with some more use.
on April 22, 2015
Great sandals! They have held up for almost a year and a half now and have little to no signs of wear. I use them regularly at the gym and in the sauna. I also occasionally wear these outside the house & when I go camping.
on October 8, 2014
great!

So, I have had these for over a year, and just now had to throw them away. I have used and abused these sandals around the house, beach, park, and in the water and these sandals have been amazing. Durability is quite impressive, and this set of Reefs is the most comfortable set of sandals I have ever had.
on May 31, 2015
Bought this when i was deployed and wore them every chance i got and i loved them! just over a year later and i have had to replace them! but sometimes i wear these to the beach or a place where i don't want to get my new ones all messed up.

See 1 answered question