5.0 out of 5 stars Nice
These are very nice flip flops. Several people have told me how cool the design looks on the shoe. I would say you might want to order a size up. Because I had to go one size up, and even then it was a close fit.
Published on June 1, 2010 by J. Mason

2.0 out of 5 stars Leather comes away from the sole
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the leather peels up away from the sole at both the toes and heels after only a few weeks of use. I'm going to have to shoe goo these bad boys and hope for the best.
Published on May 29, 2012 by bill janes

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, June 1, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product! Bad sizing :(, June 5, 2013
Very nice flip flops. Really beautiful leather and material.
However, sizing seems to be off. I ordered size 12, but they were too small. More like size 11, or even 10.5.
I gave to my younger brother.
I have ordered other shoes size 12, and they fit perfectly. These might be smaller than regular

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals, March 30, 2014
Great basic sandal from reef. Can't ask for more.

Fits well, I wear a eur 44 or 10.5 and the 11 fits perfect. Side on going a size up rather than down.

5.0 out of 5 stars My bf Loved them, July 17, 2013
Great sandals, comfy and true to fit. Arrived as expected. New with tags. True brown color. Liked them more than the quicksilver bc they were a uniform brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with Reef's!, June 24, 2009
Great leather flip flops! Bought them for my husband and he really likes them. Great look, great fit. I wear Reef's Ginger flip flops and want a pair like this too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, light-weight sandal., March 10, 2010
I'm your typical Californian. Lived up north in Santa Cruz, CA for a while, and learned how to really wear shorts, t-shirts, and sandals. Now I'm addicted! I can't walk around without sandals and shorts anymore, just doesn't feel right.

Anyhow, I ordered these guys because my old pair was wearing out. (The strap actually broke while I was driving, super lame.)

These are pretty nice, casual sandals. Very lightweight, thin, and stylish. They don't require any breaking in, they feel really comfortable at first wear. They aren't stiff, and bend nicely with your foot.

I'm giving them 4 out of 5 stars because I actually prefer a slightly thicker sandal. This will probably wear out within 2 months of everyday usage. They are definitely worth purchasing if you want something simple and stylish to wear around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sandal. Very durable., June 2, 2014
This is the 3rd pair of these sandals I have purchased. Each pair has lasted several years. The only reason I replaced the first pair is because I lost one of them. The second pair broke due to excessive use after two years. I go camping a lot walking through streams and sometimes even running in these sandals. They are super comfortable and very durable. I hope they never discontinue these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthy of more than 5 stars!, April 21, 2014
This is my second pair of leather Reefs. I purchased my first pair almost 4 years ago and they are starting to show some wear. I like them because they are very comfortable, extremely durable, and they look great. I'd wear them all year if the weather stayed warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars but I can tell you that they were a comfortable, snug fit right out of the box, July 18, 2014
I usually where a size 9 shoe and sneaker, and after reading many, many reviews on these sandals I ordered one size up, size 10. They fit perfectly. It has only been a week since I received them, but I can tell you that they were a comfortable, snug fit right out of the box, which was great. They're definitely the type of sandal that will stay in place on your foot, and they look good too. Time will only tell how long they will hold up, but they appear to be of very good quality. One thing I would recommend is ordering this sandal only if you have a regular or even narrow/slim type foot. I don't think Reef sandals, at least this particularly variety as well as Reef's men's marbea sandal, are sized for a wide foot. I hope that you find this review to be helpful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy out of the box but not as durable as Rainbows, July 19, 2014
These are comfy out of the box, fit as advertised, and look good. They are superior to Rainbows in that they don't have a break in period. They are inferior in that they only last about a year until the foam in the heel area is entirely squished to the sole. The sole at the toes has also begun to separate from the foam. I bought a 2nd pair because I don't want to deal with the break in period of Rainbows, but am realistic that these are one to two year flip flops.

Reef Men's Leather Smoothy Sandal