Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reef Men's Leather Smoothy Sandal
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 12, 2015
i knew the sizing was small when I ordered so I went up a size. I'm a size 12 so I ordered a 13. As you can see a perfect fit for me. I don't like to have my feet right at the edge of the flip flops and like some room. The most amazing leather flip flops I have owned to date. I don't know why I waited so long to get a pair. Well worth the money. You won't regret it!
review image
on July 18, 2014
I usually where a size 9 shoe and sneaker, and after reading many, many reviews on these sandals I ordered one size up, size 10. They fit perfectly. It has only been a week since I received them, but I can tell you that they were a comfortable, snug fit right out of the box, which was great. They're definitely the type of sandal that will stay in place on your foot, and they look good too. Time will only tell how long they will hold up, but they appear to be of very good quality. One thing I would recommend is ordering this sandal only if you have a regular or even narrow/slim type foot. I don't think Reef sandals, at least this particularly variety as well as Reef's men's marbea sandal, are sized for a wide foot. I hope that you find this review to be helpful.
on June 18, 2015
Horrible color!
I had this model before, and they were Bronze! color and cool looking. The color I got is skin beige, flat, very ugly hospital looking color. Not beachy or classic, or nothing that I knew from this model. The pics in Amazon are not accurate to the product, Strap is thinner, stamp is different, finish or feel of material also different, color, width. Another sandal over all. Yeah, it says Bronze on the packaging, but then the seller should update the pictures. I saw the model (pics) I received under another link. Waste of time on my end.
review image review image
on April 21, 2014
This is my second pair of leather Reefs. I purchased my first pair almost 4 years ago and they are starting to show some wear. I like them because they are very comfortable, extremely durable, and they look great. I'd wear them all year if the weather stayed warm.
on January 17, 2016
I have been an amazon customer for more than a decade and this is my first product review. I wanna write it because this sandal is crap. The leather insole (top part of the sandal) looks nothing like the picture. (check out reef.com for the updated picture) maybe it's not amazon's fault, maybe reef changed their material used, or have several version of this sandal from different factories (mine says made in brazil in big letters on the sandal). But the one i received, the "leather" just look and feel like foam, looks cheap. I would return them but I can't cuz I need them tomorrow. Not happy.
review image
on June 1, 2010
These are very nice flip flops. Several people have told me how cool the design looks on the shoe. I would say you might want to order a size up. Because I had to go one size up, and even then it was a close fit.
on March 5, 2014
I bought the lightest brown color because the darker browns were a little too dark and out of stock, so I was worried this would be a little too light colored, but was gladly surprised to find they were exactly what I was hoping for.

I'm a 9.5 in bowling and dress shoes and a 10.5 in most tennis/running shoes. I bought these in size 10, and they fit perfectly.

The construction is solid, so I anticipate these will last me for years.
on May 11, 2015
The other reviews suggested these fit on the small side. They are right, but maybe by about 2 sizes! I ordered a size larger than my regular shoes, but I should have order 2 sizes larger. I'm wearing them in so my feet compress the foam and make them essentially bigger. My feet don't really stick off the edges very much, it's the leather loop that fits too tight to the top of my foot. The leather and construction feel nice, though.
on May 19, 2015
This is really a 4.5 star product. They look really good and are very comfortable. I haven't walked long distances in them yet or all day but one mile walks and half days and they are still comfortable. I wear a 7.5 and got a 8.0 and they were a little tight. I'm guessing straps will loosen a bit with wear and be more comfortable but it's not returnable bad right now or even knock it down a star tight. Just tighter than I expected given it is a larger size.
on April 23, 2016
This is my third pair of reefs. The upside: They are the sandals I prefer and they last a very long time. I lived on the beach for a dozen years and 2 pair took care of the times I need to put something on my feet.

The downside:
a) The color is more ecru than the orangish tanned leather that I'm used to. These shoes were made in Brazil....I think my other sandals were stateside manufacture.
b) I ordered a size 11 and have a 10 foot size. I'd say the sandals are still a little short toward the heel and a little overly long in the toe. That may change over time as the straps give.

I was right on the edge of returning them, but I think I'll stick with them. The color will darken with wear or I've got a wax conditioner that will darken them if I can't take the grey/brown color any more.

These aren't the Reefs I'm used to.

Edit: I used Black Rock leather conditioner on the sandals and they turned a nice brownish color. Plus, they are now fairly waterproof.

My wife informed me that the original color is now "in". Well, I'm not trendy and I like what I'm used to. The brown will do.